Nice places to hangout in Sydney? (1 Viewer)

Flop21

HSC
There is a new climbing place at Skyzone....

I don't care if the place is full of kids I love that place.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
capitol square japanese arcade, i really like that place, you can win cute stuffed toys and make photo stickers of yourself

Last edited:

jakewist

HSC
Camperdown memorial rest park in Newtown. A few minutes walk away from the station. So many people take their dogs there, i like to chill there as its so relaxing and everyone is so friendly there. Its fun to hang out with friends there too.

kawaiipotato

HSC
Camperdown memorial rest park in Newtown. A few minutes walk away from the station. So many people take their dogs there, i like to chill there as its so relaxing and everyone is so friendly there. Its fun to hang out with friends there too.
I've never been there before maybe you can show me?? I'll pay for the lunch and I'll supply the dog

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Depends on time of day and what you are up for.

When I was young I was happy to chill at Jimmy's Kebab in North Parramatta or Thornleigh Maccas.

Simorgh

HSC
Sydney is all in all pretty boring I guess!

I say cities like London, Los Angeles, New York and maybe even Melbourne have more things to do...

OrangeCurd

HSC
N/A
Any nice and interesting suggestions?

I know some of the answers are already gonna be something like Westfield, Luna Park or the Beach.

The thing is going to places like the Shopping Centre it always tends to turn awkward as there is nothing to do there other than just eat and look for expensive stuff which your not gonna buy most of the time. Is that fun for you guys?

What do you guys think? I feel like Sydney is running out of nice places, its boring going to the same place over and over again and like everything is still the same and nothing is really that new.
Hi, Have you tried researching about Port Jackson and Bondi Beach? Both are one of the point of interests in Sydney, Australia. I have friends in Sydney and I really want to see those places too!

Simorgh

HSC
Anything cool to do in the city these holidays guys? I am sorry I suck at choosing places to go! Can someone suggest me something? Not gaming or any of that stuff.

Any events happening or that sort of stuff?

Last edited:

Simorgh

HSC
Hi, Have you tried researching about Port Jackson and Bondi Beach? Both are one of the point of interests in Sydney, Australia. I have friends in Sydney and I really want to see those places too!
Yeh nah

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
The park behind St James station is an awesome chill spot. I used to eat lunch there every day when i was interning nearby.

Simorgh

HSC
Any more suggestions? I kind of desperate becoz I am taking a girl with me who is just a friend. And she wants to go somewhere cool n nice. And I don't have a clue!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)