ATTENTION IPTians (1 Viewer)

astroman

HSC
Should be ok, as long as they don't ask for a complicated DFD or the questions take too much time to answer.

FightingSmile64

HSC
Yeah i dont like drawing diagrams haha, bit nervous imo. I dont do well in IPT exams so i need to make sure this one i get over 80 percent :p

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
I hope they don't include any diagrams, if they do hopefully it'll be a context diagram rather than a data-flow diagram, dayum the sample answers make it look complicated.

BlueLucario

Star-Lord
HSC
Yeah same I don't want diagram questions but I'm good with context.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
What sort of questions are you guys expecting? For communication I'm expecting the functions of a communication system and what happens when the message is created until it is deliver to the destination.

astroman

HSC
What sort of questions are you guys expecting? For communication I'm expecting the functions of a communication system and what happens when the message is created until it is deliver to the destination.
i hope there's not much on communications, its my worst topic.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
I'm guessing transmission errors- parity check, checksum, cyclic redundancy...

All the best for IPT tomorrow folks.

astroman

HSC
lol it's all rote, what did you hate about it?
the rote, my brain doesn't work with rote, when i try to rote anything all i can remember is the image of the paper with the words on it not the words, i have to imagine the page in my mind, sort of like a shitty photographic memory

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
the rote, my brain doesn't work with rote, when i try to rote anything all i can remember is the image of the paper with the words on it not the words, i have to imagine the page in my mind, sort of like a shitty photographic memory
Well then topologies will be easy for you to remember haha.

theduckforces

HSC
N/A
Yeah diagrams are my weakness...considering the lack of complicated diagrams last year...should be exoecting a killer this year.

gurmeet

HSC
Time to Work Guys... I just started Info systems and databases ... Shit' s a cake walk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)