Official BOS Trial 2015 Thread (1 Viewer)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
So is it possible to give a ETA of when the results for 4u will be released?
On Sunday/Monday Night. The solutions/paper/marking criteria/markers comments etc will also be released then.

It would be a good time so my confidence isn't completely destroyed from get 2%
If you do not wish to receive you mark back, you can always not check the results in the thread =)

studded

HSC
I put more effort into this video then I did with my study for the exams so far... :reface:

Last edited:

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Just finished marking a question...

Last edited:

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
A note of advice to HSC students. For the love of god please put different questions in SEPARATE booklets as instructed. Always start a new question in a new booklet as instructed.

There is a very good reason for this. Questions in the HSC are marked by different marker groups so if you put a question out of place then they have to waste time chasing it up with the relevant marker group to keep things fair. You may even risk your answer to another question being overlooked if you don't put it in the right place.

From our perspective marking the BoS trials, marking a mixture of questions in the one booklet actually slows us down because we have to shuffle between markers for the same writing booklet. So for the benefit of the HSC markers who spend many hours marking your papers, please follow the instructions very closely when it comes to doing the HSC exam.

lita1000

HSC
anyone else excited for results? I hear theyre being released tonight!

Ekman

HSC
Since we are doing inb4's now

inb4paradoxicacomesfirst

(btw im full srs, I have a feeling paradoxica is going to come first)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)