2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

astroman

HSC
yea u lose a mark for not putting the +c according to marking criteria, unless its a one mark question they will mark u down once

Flop21

HSC
Things work differently in the exam room - You're not in the comfort of your room, you're going to hear pens clicking, people mumbling/groaning, papers flipping, etc. and that paper was criticised by the students for being easy so don't get too complacent.
For bio I was right up the very front it was horrible lol. Didn't realise how loud the supervisors were. One of them started rubbing her legs up and down... seriously wtf?

atargainz

HSC
For bio I was right up the very front it was horrible lol. Didn't realise how loud the supervisors were. One of them started rubbing her legs up and down... seriously wtf?
yeah fuck, my supervisors had a lil group chat at the front throughout the whole thing holy shit. I know all about her nephew now ...

Mr_Kap

HSC
Yeh im not too complacent but im confident enough (got 91/100 for 2013 2u exam --> and a 92 raw aligned to 97 so I would have probably been 96 examination mark).

Got 96/100 for 2012 2u.

astroman

HSC
Guys can someone gimme some advice, should I even continue studying for maff? It's my 12unit and has my worst rank, all my other subjects ranks are good and I get much better raw marks for them when I do past papers? Thoughts? I could spend the next day and a half studying physics or business.

Flop21

HSC
Guys can someone gimme some advice, should I even continue studying for maff? It's my 12unit and has my worst rank, all my other subjects ranks are good and I get much better raw marks for them when I do past papers? Thoughts? I could spend the next day and a half studying physics or business.
Study math tonight (do a past paper, anything trips you up, study it). Then have a good night sleep and do whatever subject you want tomorrow.

Ekman

HSC
tfw your school signs you out from accessing the online resources, and you need to run through mechanics again. *sigh*

astroman

HSC
Study math tonight (do a past paper, anything trips you up, study it). Then have a good night sleep and do whatever subject you want tomorrow.
But thing is it won't count toward my atar anyway so I don't know the point of studying anymore.

Ekman

HSC
Good. Just need to go over some stuff like drawing trig graphs other than sinx and cosx, and like difference between 2 cubes formula (so easy yet I never learnt it and it came up in an exam i did the other day).

How is the state ranker feeling?
I don't know, haven't asked porcupinetree yet.

Kaido

be.
HSC
It's funny how between Yr 7 to just a few months ago, my mum threatened and pressured me to get into the best degrees
Yet now, she says to "do [my] best, it doesn't really matter"
I'm not sure how to react to this, she predicts my atar would be ~85 (which in her mind, is pretty good LOL)
Perhaps she's given up hope on me AHAHAHAHAAHAH
AWWWW MUM <3

sida1049

HSC
tfw your school signs you out from accessing the online resources, and you need to run through mechanics again. *sigh*
While you are running through mechanics, be sure to take note that the greater the velocity of which you run, the greater the magnitude of the resistive force.

astroman

HSC
It's funny how between Yr 7 to just a few months ago, my mum threatened and pressured me to get into the best degrees
Yet now, she says to "do [my] best, it doesn't really matter"
I'm not sure how to react to this, she predicts my atar would be ~85 (which in her mind, is pretty good LOL)
Perhaps she's given hope on me AHAHAHAHAAHAH
AWWWW MUM <3
Dat humble brag doe.

qwert73

HSC
I really hope the last question of 16 isn't horrible. Also hopefully there aren't any really hard area/integration/volume questions, those can be so hard sometimes

Ekman

HSC
While you are running through mechanics, be sure to take note that the greater the velocity of which you run, the greater the magnitude of the resistive force.
What is your fav topic for extension 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)