Decrypt this maths love story? (2 Viewers)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Once upon a time, there was a man named "Dot Product". We will suppose that his initials are F.D, because it is far more preferable than D.P for reasons :awesome: (edit: Found the smiley I wanted)

The dollar was increasing at that time but he was still worthless. He met a sexy girl and he was always inside her. They were very independent of each other (so they probably were friends with benefits) and just to emphasise again, he was always inside her.

One day, they had an argument. He was pointing fingers at her and she was pointing fingers at him. She accused him of always copying her, because all of his traits were the same as hers. His jimmies were clearly rustled and he had enough. He jumped up onto the (rather oddly shaped) roof and they started arguing. "You're such a complex woman!", "I'm the only one being realistic here you're just in some imaginary world!", were a few comments thrown at her by him.

However, after they all vented their frustrations, they felt close together and unified once again. He looked at her crotch and she looked at his. You can probably imagine what happened next. She found out in two months time that there would be a "little her". However, it turns out that she was pregnant with twins!

As a couple, at face value, they seemed completely normal. However upon closer observation, you'll notice that they are rather random; always doing things unexpectedly.

They were happy, and together they were always one.

Last edited:

leehuan

HSC
Once upon a time, there was a man named "Dot Product". We will suppose that his initials are F.D, because it is far more preferable than D.P for reasons :awesome: (edit: Found the smiley I wanted)

The dollar was increasing at that time but he was still worthless. He met a sexy girl and he was always inside her. They were very independent of each other (so they probably were friends with benefits) and just to emphasise again, he was always inside her.

One day, they had an argument. He was pointing fingers at her and she was pointing fingers at him. She accused him of always copying her, because all of his traits were the same as hers. His jimmies were clearly rustled and he had enough. He jumped up onto the (rather oddly shaped) roof and they started arguing. "You're such a complex woman!", "I'm the only one being realistic here you're just in some imaginary world!", were a few comments thrown at her by him.

However, after they all vented their frustrations, they felt close together and unified once again. He looked at her crotch and she looked at his. You can probably imagine what happened next. She found out in two months time that there would be a "little her". However, it turns out that she was pregnant with twins!

As a couple, at face value, they seemed completely normal. However upon closer observation, you'll notice that they are rather random; always doing things unexpectedly.

They were happy, and together they were always one.
I don't think that was the intended storyline but, hey, gave me one good laugh.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
15. And then we put the girl through a rescaling matrix???

what even

leehuan

HSC
Lol someone gave a ~93% complete solution on Facebook.

Edit: Wait, it wasn't you that posted it was it SD

leehuan

HSC
16 looks like a representation of a factor tree?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Lol someone gave a ~93% complete solution on Facebook.

Edit: Wait, it wasn't you that posted it was it SD
huh what

15 I'm guessing is something to do with binary search trees and the two leaves being children of a parent node, which makes more sense than anything graph theory

or maybe it's like a Hasse diagram

leehuan

HSC
Might not have been, idk I just saw appear in the UNSW MathSoc

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
I saw the 'solution' (decryption?) of this online here if anyone wants to take a look at that :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)