Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuuya

HSC
I can never tell if my english essays are good or not lol
its like playing russian roulette
i just hope it doesn't wrek me lelel

(shouldn't you be finishing it lele)
I feel. Every time I walk into that hall for an English exam, I realise how stressful gambling is LOL

(Might need to stay up til 3.00am at this rate :p)

Shuuya

HSC
.... My essay is almost 2 pages long and I haven't started talking about my second related text ....

InteGrand

HSC
N/A
.... My essay is almost 2 pages long and I haven't started talking about my second related text ....
Do you need to do two related texts for this? Or can you just do one? (Haven't been following this thread sorry, so don't know if you've already answered this.) If you can get away with doing just one and this essay isn't worth any marks, you could just do one and go to sleep now. :)

Shuuya

HSC
Do you need to do two related texts for this? Or can you just do one? (Haven't been following this thread sorry, so don't know if you've already answered this.) If you can get away with doing just one and this essay isn't worth any marks, you could just do one and go to sleep now. :)
Mhmm, I need two related texts :( I've written two other essays with one related text, but I have a feeling that our half yearlies might ask for two because my teacher has been emphasising it so much :/

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
That moment when DiCaprio wins Oscars on a leap day, can only celebrate his winning day every 4 years :biglaugh:
Oh shit didn't even realise it was a leap day lol
Would've been a great day to get a present for girlfriend
damn, so many potential brownie points lost

StudiousStudent

HSC
I have the best legal studies teacher.

He was handing back our exam papers from last Friday. He stops in front of my desk and shakes his head.

I'm thinking - crap! I've flunked this - he drops my paper in front of me, and I had one question wrong.

Instead of 'good job' or 'excellent' he wrote: Should have called SAUL!

Made my day :)

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
I have the best legal studies teacher.

He was handing back our exam papers from last Friday. He stops in front of my desk and shakes his head.

I'm thinking - crap! I've flunked this - he drops my paper in front of me, and I had one question wrong.

Instead of 'good job' or 'excellent' he wrote: Should have called SAUL!

Made my day :)
Beast ahahahah

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
I'm barely keeping my bio knowledge together in my head rip just gonna pray for 75% tmr

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)