2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Which is what I've said so many times before. If you don't like what someone is saying, IGNORE THEM THEN.
You're the one replying to people talking about their relationship endeavours in Confessions with "eww wah I hate people wahh"

If you don't like what someone is saying, IGNORE THEM THEN.

Kolmias

HSC
I submitted my handwritten essay today :)

We have a uni student doing placement, and when our teacher wasn't mentoring her, she was marking them in class (alphabetical order). My surname is first on the roll.
She seemed to read mine quick, and picked up the red pen once. I watched her with the next few and she seemed to spend longer reading them, and made notes with her pen on them.

I'm not sure if she only made one correction on mine, or whether she thought ..whoa, far too much to correct in this time frame.

Wish me luck :s
lol. In tutor group in the morning (home group or whatever you call it), I usually mark the roll.

StudiousStudent

HSC
I don't do that as it looks bad on me. I might lose my badge lol
Fair enough. One of my teachers is deaf, and when they're calling out the roll and people are saying 'here' you see the teacher looking around the room. After class I always ask if they marked me off, and sure enough they haven't.

Bestintheworld

HSC
uhhhh rip 100% for titrations test, I defs made couple of mistakes. I forgot the whole secondary solution stuff.

leehuan

HSC
uhhhh rip 100% for titrations test, I defs made couple of mistakes. I forgot the whole secondary solution stuff.
I'm still a tiny bit upset about how I lost all my marks in the tirations test cause my ACCURACY was off. I'm so fail at pracs #theoreticalchemistlife

leehuan

HSC
Shut the fuck up, I don't have to ignore them because I never said that I didn't like what they were saying, I'm just stating my opinion.
99% of the time it seems like you state your opinion just to anger everyone else tbh. Not to prove a point.

If you have a problem with even a handshake, I really question how you formally greet people.

leehuan

HSC
College Leader, a kind of junior prefect role at my school. There's 20 of us.
Hmm...

Just thinking, that sounds a tad illogical OR pointless. What would you do? Wouldn't the actual Yr 12 prefecture handle all of the significant activities?

Obviously Yr 10 form the upper group of the juniors though

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
99% of the time it seems like you state your opinion just to anger everyone else tbh. Not to prove a point.

If you have a problem with even a handshake, I really question how you formally greet people.
he/she doesnt...which explains why he/she is here trying to seek attention to get away from his/her's real life insecurities of having no friends :)

leehuan

HSC
Don't get too upset and don't give up!

You're entitled to your opinion :)
Oh I don't care too much :p HSC is over for me

It's just a bit ugh cause it's like chemistry is just amazing and I lose marks on the pracs not the theory.

Mm.

leehuan

HSC
Titration is ez. Came 3rd in State, last year.
Edit: Might have been 2nd...
Shush OUR SCHOOL WASN'T EVEN ALLOWED TO DO TITRATION COMP LAST YEAR
Haha hey! I do have friends!

Sorry I missed that, I was only saying that because the exact same thing happened to me, I always hated the pracs!
Ahh I wouldn't say I hated them. I hated how I sucked at them :(

Bestintheworld

HSC
^^ titration comp? heard it for the first time lol but that reminds me, anyone doing the science comp this year? The one that will be conducted by UNSW.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Lol titration kills me

>Solution is perfect
>turns to stop the burret
>pulls a retard and turn the opposite way
Gg

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)