2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
they really vary depending on which teacher writes them, plus 2U v 3U
for example first test was very easy, like heaps people got 99+ (if you include 4U kids tho)

this test was a lot harder by comparison, i was the highest at 91

In terms of 3U, idk exact numbers but I think the average for the exams is usually in the 70s
I think there's a few kids with averages in the high 90s for 3U exams

you have some kids (who do 4U) who are very very good but I don't think my grade has any legit monster level kids ahahah (in maths)
there was a kid who graduated last year who was actually at that level though

y7-yr12 never got less than 95%
did 4U as well
came first in 4U and 3U
Fuark
Does ur school get like many 100's and 99's for 3u and 2u? This guy got 99 In my school lol..highest after like a state rank in 2003. For 3u that is

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Fuark
Does ur school get like many 100's and 99's for 3u and 2u? This guy got 99 In my school lol..highest after like a state rank in 2003. For 3u that is
Haven't had a state-rank in maths since I've been there (since yr9)
idk actually, most people don't tell their marks for subjects, just their atar - if that

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
idk actually, most people don't tell their marks for subjects, just their atar - if that
Don't the teachers say? My teacher was full bragging about how her 3u and 4u class smashed it lmao. Smashing in accordance to a ~400 school

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Don't the teachers say? My teacher was full bragging about how her 3u and 4u class smashed it lmao. Smashing in accordance to a ~400 school
They're usually just like oh we got heaps of b6's/e4's rather than someone got 99 or 100

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Lol we had a state rank for general maths last year. Not even worth celebrating but it was a pretty high rank

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Cries tfw school rank drops from ~50s to late 100s in the span of 3 years

Edit: maybe a bit longer lmao idek but ye about
feelz my school dropped out top 100 for like the first time gg
feeling that 60 atar hot on my trail
Lol we had a state rank for general maths last year. Not even worth celebrating but it was a pretty high rank
lmao so condescending to general mafs, SR is not ez for any subs tbh
i reckon i still wouldn't SR english studies if it was an atar course lolol

ml125

HSC
feelz my school dropped out top 100 for like the first time gg
feeling that 60 atar hot on my trail

lmao so condescending to general mafs, SR is not ez for any subs tbh
i reckon i still wouldn't SR english studies if it was an atar course lolol
Povo catholic school feels cries. When your 'brother' school doesn't even make top 400 lmaoo.

I do 4u english but ye same wouldn't even SR english studies, such a faraway dream ;n;

UnbiasedProductivity

The lurker.
HSC
So, I'm not sure if this is karma or what.
So the last Physics lesson before the exam week the teacher decided to go over gslvanometer/loudspeaker. I basically slept that lesson because cbbs. Also my teacher wrote the phys 1/2 yearly.
Today I found out I got 73/75. Mine was one of the first to be marked, so I asked what I got wrong...
Teach: Maybe if you hadn't slept in that class you would have gotten 75/75.

I cri.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
So, I'm not sure if this is karma or what.
So the last Physics lesson before the exam week the teacher decided to go over gslvanometer/loudspeaker. I basically slept that lesson because cbbs. Also my teacher wrote the phys 1/2 yearly.
Today I found out I got 73/75. Mine was one of the first to be marked, so I asked what I got wrong...
Teach: Maybe if you hadn't slept in that class you would have gotten 75/75.

I cri.
Still fking beast though ahahaha

Was it a galvano/speaker question?

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
I'll also never understand why some people want to be in relationships. I get disgusted when people give me a handshake, I don't even want to know what it's like to have someone cuddle you, kiss you...I think I need a bucket now.
You know, you are voluntarily communicating with other people

If say I for example, hate humans, I probably wouldn't want to spent time communicating on a forum with them
Or sharing my feelings (about humanity) with them, that sounds terribly disgusting doesn't it?
So really, what are you doing here?

Unless of course you enjoy talking to other people?

MilkyCat_

HSC
You know, you are voluntarily communicating with other people

If say I for example, hate humans, I probably wouldn't want to spent time communicating on a forum with them
Or sharing my feelings (about humanity) with them, that sounds terribly disgusting doesn't it?
So really, what are you doing here?

Unless of course you enjoy talking to other people?
comeback of the century

StudiousStudent

HSC
My English teacher gave us homework today. We had to write a 500 word essay. I've just spent the last two hours typing it on the Mac (which sounds like a freakin jet about to launch), and the last 10 minutes admiring my work (ego like Hemingway). Mission accomplished I though :tennisclap:
Then, as I was putting it in my folder I happend to notice hand write - sorry, I don't compute.

So now I'll get no sleep, because I am one slow writer. Who hand writes these days?
I submitted my handwritten essay today :)

We have a uni student doing placement, and when our teacher wasn't mentoring her, she was marking them in class (alphabetical order). My surname is first on the roll.
She seemed to read mine quick, and picked up the red pen once. I watched her with the next few and she seemed to spend longer reading them, and made notes with her pen on them.

I'm not sure if she only made one correction on mine, or whether she thought ..whoa, far too much to correct in this time frame.

Wish me luck :s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)