2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Not that great hahaha. Everyone goes out partying and it's like "oh hey wanna come lol jks you're like 12." .-.
Ah true. Plus relationships would be weird ahahah, everyone your age would be like a twelvie, and anyone your grade would be like old af (relative)
jks id rather be me ahahahha sozz

ml125

HSC
Ah true. Plus relationships would be weird ahahah, everyone your age would be like a twelvie, and anyone your grade would be like old af (relative)
jks id rather be me ahahahha sozz
Actually 100% accurate. At least I get to finish early...? Not even gonna be legal until like 3 yrs into uni cries

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
I know it's bad form to post PM convos but I've never cringed so much in my life
eyeseeyou said:
Nailgun said:
eyeseeyou said:
Hey Nailgun

Are you willing to share study tips on how you ranked top 10 in a top 10 school without tutoring?

Thanks
Hey now don't sell me short ahahaah, top 4 ranks in everything but english :p

Best advice I can give you is work out when you study best and in what kind of environment. This varies from person to person, like someone who prefers studying in like silence after dinner to someone who enjoys studying in the morning before school. Personally I'm a bit weird, I'm incredibly productive after 10pm when I'm alone but there's still ambient noise like a television on lol. Just try different things and you'll find where and when you hit your groove. (That being said make sure you still get like sleep and stuff lol)
So just general study tips??? You're not willing to share your secret with me are you? (jusr curious)

Shuuya

HSC
I know it's bad form to post PM convos but I've never cringed so much in my life
Also be aware that they may not want to tell you their secrets to doing well because they'll fear you beating them. They might tell you but they'll probably lie to you because they want to still outrank you
Yep.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
You are indeed right. Don't worry though, I'm quite sure heaps of us are going through the same situation as you right now but it's going to be over before you know it

Remember year 11 is a testing year for the HSC. Year 11 is the year to make as many mistakes as possible and make yourself organised and when it's year 12, no time to waste, you're going to have to get moving and no falling behind because once that happens you're f***ed. Get ready for the competition, your probably not going to be ranked first since people have dirty tactics up their sleeve which they do not show because they want to surprise attack you and outrank everyone else
Duuuuuuuuuuude

I wonder if people at my school secretly think like this ahahahah
What if people secretly hate me because I do vaguely well

Shuuya

HSC
Duuuuuuuuuuude

I wonder if people at my school secretly think like this ahahahah
What if people secretly hate me because I do vaguely well
I sure hope not. That's actually so scary... I might be sheltered or something but at our school we have study groups/share notes etc... so that we can boost our quality as an overall cohort, so that everyone can do better, rather than hating on each other and acting like everyone's an enemy :/

That use of underline/bold though, wow.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
I sure hope not. That's actually so scary... I might be sheltered or something but at our school we have study groups/share notes etc... so that we can boost our quality as an overall cohort, so that everyone can do better, rather than hating on each other and acting like everyone's an enemy :/

That use of underline/bold though, wow.
Yeah my school is similar in that regard, everyone wants to pull everyone up ahaha
I would probs not do as well if I didn't have other smart people I could rely on for help

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
Tbh is there really that 'secret key to success'? Like you just find the best conditions for you to work in and work hard?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
That's legit what I told him

didn't believe me ahahahahahah

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
I think this calls for some J. Cole lelelel

Look niggas wanna know the formula for success
Sheeitt, but I studied for this test
Ay nigga I'm better than the rest you just rest boy please
Me I'm trynna stretch my treasurer chest, like some double D breast
fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)