IB Maths Tutor - Sydney (1 Viewer)

d3rpinator

HSC
N/A
Do you teach 3 unit mathematics? If so please pm me times and rates. Thanks.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Do you teach 3 unit mathematics? If so please pm me times and rates. Thanks.
Yes I most certainly tutor 3U Maths. In fact it is my favourite since it is not too easy and not too hard. It's a walk in the park teaching 3U.

Please see my response to your PM.

Last edited:

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
May I ask, what is the deal with the count?
I think it's how many times he has 'bumped' the post. An internet way of re-introducing a thread. However, you may only do so once per day and I guess he just likes to count how many times he's done it.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A

When seeking a tutor, one key question is: is this guy any good? How can you tell?? Not easy, just from an ad!

Last edited:

Drongoski

HSC
N/A

The weak students want to know HOW; the good students want to know WHY.

Last edited:

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
You gotta admit, Drongoski is the best private maths tutor in Sydney. Who could develop a reputation of highly effective teaching where your weaknesses in maths are turned into your strengths? This is an incredibly rare skill which Drongoski has, and something you cannot miss out on. Furthermore, has there been any maths tutor in epping, whose reputation has reach surburbs far and wide to suburbs such as Cronulla and Blacktown? I'm afraid not

Guys, gather a group of friends to do maths tutoring with and get tutored by the best private maths tutor in Sydney. You cannot miss out on your chance. You'll get highly effective tutoring all for a cheaper price (if you do it with your friends) and furthermore, have the opportunity of being tutored by a highly superior tutor :)

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
You gotta admit, Drongoski is the best private maths tutor in Sydney. Who could develop a reputation of highly effective teaching where your weaknesses in maths are turned into your strengths? This is an incredibly rare skill which Drongoski has, and something you cannot miss out on. Furthermore, has there been any maths tutor in epping, whose reputation has reach surburbs far and wide to suburbs such as Cronulla and Blacktown? I'm afraid not

Guys, gather a group of friends to do maths tutoring with and get tutored by the best private maths tutor in Sydney. You cannot miss out on your chance. You'll get highly effective tutoring all for a cheaper price (if you do it with your friends) and furthermore, have the opportunity of being tutored by a highly superior tutor :)
Ah! Thank you very much for your endorsement.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)