2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
I drink tea and coffee everyday.

Have you seriously not tried an iced coffee with cream? That's got to change!
Next Best is Chai, followed by a cappuccino.

I only like extra strong black tea, I can't stomach green tea. English breakfast and earl grey are alright though.
That sounds SO GOOD. I will try it one day haha. mmm I've heard good things about the other two! so many types of tea ;_;

this is me tbqh.

I am literally the only azn I know that doesn't like green tea rip in peace. ;A;
LOL the green tea I had was kinda.. eh idk? I thought I'd like it but i dont know. It didn't taste horrible though..

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
lel I'm pree sure my ranks have slipped a bit
I think I'm only first in history extension now

StudiousStudent

HSC
oh shit, I got 2.4% for my test today, luckily it was just worth 5% :lol: surely the f that can be rounded to 2.5?!

Legal is my best subject, how'd I kill so many brain cells?

And I'm pretty sure it's in my best interest to ignore dem chimes coming from my phone 2nite.

Shuuya

HSC
Should be getting my report sometime this week, I really want to know my ranks D:

... and then parents teacher interviews are next week rip

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
I kinda want to use one of my favourite books of all time as a related text for mod c, and like I know it really really really well
but all my instincts tell me that if I like the book, then it's probs a bad related text

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
I kinda want to use one of my favourite books of all time as a related text for mod c, and like I know it really really really well
but all my instincts tell me that if I like the book, then it's probs a bad related text
Do IT. I made up my related text for HY's and didn't do that bad, go for it lel

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Or alternatively you'll end up hating the book after using it as a related text.

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Hahaha my friend made up a related text for AOS on the day and did better than me. feels bad man
Yeah exactly dude - Techniques suited towards question? [x] Plot simple? [x] Easy to relate to CORE? [x] - only thing 'unviable' about this is it being not "highly academic" - but really? Out of the hundreds of "legitimate" related texts, I doubt all of em academically are outstanding.

meDAawesome

HSC
Yeah exactly dude - Techniques suited towards question? [x] Plot simple? [x] Easy to relate to CORE? [x] - only thing 'unviable' about this is it being not "highly academic" - but really? Out of the hundreds of "legitimate" related texts, I doubt all of em academically are outstanding.
Honestly imo AOS is the stupidest shit ever, trying to warp and twist a text to a particular idea (discovery, journey or fkn who cares) and then try to fit another completely random text to the same shit and then expect to be able to compare and contrast it. AUGHHHH

I'm sorry English triggers me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)