Florida nightclub shooting: 50 killed and 53 injured in 'act of terror' (1 Viewer)

Red_of_Head

HSC

Red_of_Head

HSC
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-36516006

Qatar convicts Dutch woman held 'after being raped'

Noice. This is an 'advanced' ME nation, hoster of many WTO meetings and gonna host the FIFA world cup.
Can't believe FIFA is still going ahead with it.

Absolute disgrace that the Danish girl is getting punished. I believe they're issuing her with a fine and deporting her. The offender is getting 140 lashes and being deported, but isn't being charged with rape.

Comensite

HSC
So a Muslim walks into a gay bar.
The bartender asks, "what'll it be?"
The Muslim replies, "SHOTS FOR EVERYONE!"

turntaker

HSC
give people more guns so that if there is a terrorist, they can shoot him quickly

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
How is this meant to be a surprise? A fucking corrupt and extremist nation that is on par with Saudi Arabia... Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Al-Qaida and ISIS all have something in common is they all follow the same strand of Islam called Wahabism as I have discussed countless times before. Women have no real rights other than being baby making machines and being treated like Animals! A lot of women who get raped end up in these situations as they have been many times before.

Fuck Saudi Arabia and Qatar! How can we make allies with these dipshits!? The world instead chases after countries like Russia, Syria and Iran who are no where on the level of these backward retards............
Yeah Iran isn't much better on that front

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/12/iran-s-new-gay-executions.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/jun/24/jailed-iran-opposition-activists-rape

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...tempted-rapist-dear-mum-dont-cry-9820117.html

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
give people more guns so that if there is a terrorist, they can shoot him quickly
Well they could have if they wanted. The guy legally acquired all weapons and went through thorough background checks due to him being a security guard.

But then again, I doubt anybody would be strapped going to a club. Alcohol/pingas and firearms don't mix.

well here's a real gay man whose been loving trump for a long time.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
so everyone technically has a gun but that didn't do anything to stop him so why keep arguing that guns are are a requirement for self defense

if it's not on u then that's stupid

if u dont know how to use it then it's stupid

if u have it and know how to use it and people still die then it's stupid

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
so everyone technically has a gun but that didn't do anything to stop him so why keep arguing that guns are are a requirement for self defense

It's all dependent on the situation and scenario. In a dark night club... yeh unless you're tom cruise in collateral gl taking someone out.

But in a shopping mall, it's possible that someone can take out the shooter

http://controversialtimes.com/issue...hootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/

If this happened in aus, he'd still be able to get a pistol and what not for 'work reasons' since he's a security guard. Vtech shooter was still able to get 30+ kills with 2 glocks.

But the overriding purpose in America for gun rights is to protect not only one self (DC v Heller) but also for the purpose of fighting a tyrannical government or a foreign enemy. That's why it's the RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE to bear arms.

The US will never have substantial gun reform unless they get rid of the second amendment. A lot of gun laws are just fucking stupid and won't stop anything.

This is legal in NYCm since it's not an 'assault rifle' because 1) no pistol grip 2) no flash hider 3) no telescoping buttstock 4) omg can only hold 10 rounds.

They will never ever be able to ban semi-auto firearms in the USA anyway. You won't get sweeping laws like we did in aus.

sinophile

HSC
N/A

Quick google search says there are more than 300 million guns in the US. Theres more guns than there are people there. With that many guns its impossible to take back all the guns. The idea is to give everyone the same ability to rekt each other so their only solution is to give everyone a gun. That way people who think about shooting someone are deterred by the fact that they will get shot back.

Its a different story in australia. We're surrounded by sea and have good border security so its hard to smuggle firearms in, and we have nowhere near the amount of guns per capita as america (even before john howard did the guns buyback). If we want everyone to have equal amounts of offensive power then its better for everyone to not have a gun rather than everyone have a gun.

America basically screwed itself into a situation where they have no choice but to give everyone a gun because trying to go the opposite direction would just take guns away from legit people.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
It's all dependent on the situation and scenario. In a dark night club... yeh unless you're tom cruise in collateral gl taking someone out.

But in a shopping mall, it's possible that someone can take out the shooter

http://controversialtimes.com/issue...hootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/

If this happened in aus, he'd still be able to get a pistol and what not for 'work reasons' since he's a security guard. Vtech shooter was still able to get 30+ kills with 2 glocks.

But the overriding purpose in America for gun rights is to protect not only one self (DC v Heller) but also for the purpose of fighting a tyrannical government or a foreign enemy. That's why it's the RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE to bear arms.

The US will never have substantial gun reform unless they get rid of the second amendment. A lot of gun laws are just fucking stupid and won't stop anything.

https://siterepository.s3.amazonaws.com/2675/featureless_sample_ny.jpg[//img]

This is legal in NYCm since it's not an 'assault rifle' because 1) no pistol grip 2) no flash hider 3) no telescoping buttstock 4) omg can only hold 10 rounds.

They will never ever be able to ban semi-auto firearms in the USA anyway. You won't get sweeping laws like we did in aus.[/QUOTE]iirc someone there did have a gun and they began to shoot each other but it didn't stop him.

And in Aus, bf is probably more knowledgeable on this but you have to have a pretty high security license to be armed.

Anyway, the people deciding the laws there are shit.

[quote="sinophile, post: 7167822"]Quick google search says there are more than 300 million guns in the US. Theres more guns than there are people there. With that many guns its impossible to take back all the guns. The idea is to give everyone the same ability to rekt each other so their only solution is to give everyone a gun. That way people who think about shooting someone are deterred by the fact that they will get shot back.
[/QUOTE]I didn't say to take away, just make them harder to get. Of course recalling would be impossible.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Yet, 22.5% of the world is muslim.
Ugh, how can you be this thick? You obviously can't understand why I mention that muslims are less than 1% of the population in America. My point is that although the majority of shootings in America aren't by muslims, that doesn't prove anything since hte vast majority of americans aren't muslims and so muslims are still actually overrepresented in American terrorism.

Muslims are are 22.5% of the world...and? Muslims commit WAY more than 22.5% of the world's terrorism and so you're really just helping to prove my point by bringing that up.

So does the bible.
Not relevant since christians aren't mass murdering gays and having apologists claim it isn't part of their religion.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
iirc someone there did have a gun and they began to shoot each other but it didn't stop him.

And in Aus, bf is probably more knowledgeable on this but you have to have a pretty high security license to be armed.

Anyway, the people deciding the laws there are shit.

I didn't say to take away, just make them harder to get. Of course recalling would be impossible.
EHhh the shooter had a really high security license and he worked for G4S which is a federal security contractor. They're kinda like the walmart of security contractors now, but he wasn't just a mere mall cop from what I've been reading.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...worked-for-security-firm-with-government-ties

The guy also had 2 FBI investigations and still didn't prevent him from having a license etc.

FBI can't pull his license unless there's enough evidence to prove there was something wrong, otherwise nek minnit being accused of being islamaphobic.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Leftists are using the mass murder of homosexuals at the hands of a muslim extremist to portray christians as homophobic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)