UNSW 2016S1 Results Thread (1 Viewer)

leehuan

HSC
Thanks yeah whatever the next one is math 1b.
Lol if you don't make a thread before me I'll make one when the time comes.
Fk yeh. Proves u can pass math1131 with literally no study. Got exactly my aim: 58
Imma do the same thing with 1231 then.
would cry if I got that.

D94

HSC
N/A
Fk yeh. Proves u can pass math1131 with literally no study. Got exactly my aim: 58
Imma do the same thing with 1231 then.
yeah but you know...honours is something you should aim for, and a 58 won't cut it.

Flop21

HSC
How is that wam calculated? On all your marks or just the marks that have been released so far?

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
myunsw->stream declaration ->change streams should be there

mreditor16

HSC
Can confirm. Note, that the new WAM only reflects the subjects for this sem that have been uploaded to the system + previous sem's subjects ofc. Considering the fact that all marks uploaded are whole numbers, you should be able to deduce from the decimal point of the 'new' WAM how many of this sem's subjects are reflected in the WAM you can see atm

Last edited:

qwerty54321

HSC
myunsw->stream declaration ->change streams should be there
Can someone please provide the URL for the "change streams" page. I'm greeted with this message:

error.png

Not sure if I'll be able to access the page, but it's worth a try.

mreditor16

HSC
Can confirm. Note, that the new WAM only reflects the subjects for this sem that have been uploaded to the system + previous sem's subjects ofc. Considering the fact that all marks uploaded are whole numbers, you should be able to deduce from the decimal point of the 'new' WAM how many of this sem's subjects are reflected in the WAM you can see atm
Also, by comparing with enough of your friends and considering what subjects they did, you may also be able to deduce which subjects have been uploaded and which you're still waiting on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)