so much anxiety lol (1 Viewer)

swaggcarrot

HSC
hey my dudes
anyone else stressed as fuck? especially for english i have no idea what they'll ask.... i have so much anxiety for the next month its making me so fucking depressed... anyone on the same page?

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
hey my dudes
anyone else stressed as fuck? especially for english i have no idea what they'll ask.... i have so much anxiety for the next month its making me so fucking depressed... anyone on the same page?
Dude me too, I can't even eat properly lol

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Throughout the year, there has never been a time where i've gone into a state of panic for any exam.
But right now, i am absolutely terrified for english.

chiefpasco

HSC
go to one of those private schools where they use your anxiety as a "disability" and you will get an extra 5 minutes for every half an hour of the exam.

meDAawesome

HSC
Honestly guys dont destroy your health over a stupid exam that will mean nothing after you do it. It may seem super important right now but in reality, no one will give a shit about how well you went in your HSC, and if you're that guy who brags about their marks at uni you're an asshole. If they ask a funny question in English or whatever guess what the whole state has the same question so everyone will be equally as fucked, its not worth stressing to the point of exhaustion over.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Honestly guys dont destroy your health over a stupid exam that will mean nothing after you do it. It may seem super important right now but in reality, no one will give a shit about how well you went in your HSC, and if you're that guy who brags about their marks at uni you're an asshole. If they ask a funny question in English or whatever guess what the whole state has the same question so everyone will be equally as fucked, its not worth stressing to the point of exhaustion over.
Doesn't it mean a lot bc it's basically your entrance to uni?

If you don't get in your desired course, can't you take the "long road"?

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
go to one of those private schools where they use your anxiety as a "disability" and you will get an extra 5 minutes for every half an hour of the exam.
lol it's not only private schools, it's an official thing from the Board of Studies, check their website there's lots of disabilities you can get extra time/special care for.

tazmim

HSC
dont worry I'm stressed out as well, considering it was recommended I do only 1 advanced subject between Eng and Maths so I stayed with Mathematics and went to Std English and worried how my mark will drag down (not that I wouldve made it to Adv Eng in the first place, they only wanted the top 25 students because they want only 1 advanced class). not that i'm too bad but i really suck at creative and those always drag me down lol

chiefpasco

HSC
lol it's not only private schools, it's an official thing from the Board of Studies, check their website there's lots of disabilities you can get extra time/special care for.

Only singled out private schools because some, more than public, systematically have their entire HSC cohort go through the exemptions. Media has been all over it, I have friends that go to private schools and the schools are so obsessed with maintaining high HSC results that they will do everything under the sun to gain an advantage.

chiefpasco

HSC
"Some elite schools are applying for disability assistance at double or triple the rate of rival public schools, an analysis of NSW Board of Studies (BoS) data obtained by The Daily Telegraph *reveals."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/hsc-top-schools-pupils-snare-disability-edge-in-exam-loophole/news-story/63cf1a3766ac908df2df3f450ca2967e

Flop21

HSC
Don't worry guys, the HSC is actually really chill. Just keep chugging away at your work until the end. A small amount of anxiety is healthy as it motivates you to continue to chug away at your work.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC

chiefpasco

HSC
How does elite schools mean private schools? Also I'm not subscribing just to read an article.
lol if you just googled the quote it would have taken you to the article anyway.

Here's another from the same article "Private schools are most likely to seek “disability provisions’’ to give their students extra time or breaks — or even someone to read or write for them — in the Higher School Certificate exams."

Last edited:

silentk99

HSC
hey my dudes
No need to be stressed brahs. Literally memorise your essays adapt it a bit on the day and your ready for it.Its pretty easy if you think about it. For the stimulus one just practice a few before and should be easy to get full marks in if you know ure techniques.

We will al make it brahs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)