Selective schools outcome letter (1 Viewer)

dabatman

HSC
N/A
Hi guys,

A friend of mine who is in year 10 wanted me to ask a question.

He received his letter back from Hurlstone Agriculture and it said "unfortunately you have not gained a place into our school..." etc..
But, it didn't say whether or not he was put on a priority reserve list it just said he didn't made it in.

Does this mean that he didn't make it in or he is still placed on priority reserve??

Please answer guys, this would be of a big help to him.

P.S. Its quite ironic how he did not make it into Hurlstone but he received an interview for North Sydney Boys, his parents want him to go to Hurlstone because he lives really close to the school, and lives very far away from North Sydney boys.

HSC
I guess if it doesn't say anything about a priority reserve list in the letter, then unfortunately he didn't make it. :(

However, I don't know that much about Hurlstone's selection process: ask him to contact the school/look at their website and see if they say anything about priority reserve lists and what type of letter you're meant to receive.

dabatman

HSC
N/A
I guess if it doesn't say anything about a priority reserve list in the letter, then unfortunately he didn't make it. :(

However, I don't know that much about Hurlstone's selection process: ask him to contact the school/look at their website and see if they say anything about priority reserve lists and what type of letter you're meant to receive.
Ok thanks then... he was really bummed about this because, he has a lot of friends that go there and he catches the train and its only one station away.

mkv_86

HSC
Ok thanks then... he was really bummed about this because, he has a lot of friends that go there and he catches the train and its only one station away.
Hi there, this may sound outlandish but what school does this "friend" of yours go to? If u dont mind me asking.
However, I absolutely would recommend him going to North Sydney Boys, (Lol I made north sydney and hurlstone as well, I declined hurlstone so yeah)

dabatman

HSC
N/A
Hi there, this may sound outlandish but what school does this "friend" of yours go to? If u dont mind me asking.
However, I absolutely would recommend him going to North Sydney Boys, (Lol I made north sydney and hurlstone as well, I declined hurlstone so yeah)
He attends the Scotts College

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)