ONSTAGE Nominations for 2017 (1 Viewer)

VerityJade

HSC
My drama class finished our practical HSC exam a little while ago, but we're not sure when OnStage Nominations come out.. or whether anyone from other schools has already received a nomination for the 2017 showcase?

From what I've read, in previous years [2014] nominations came out in early September around 6-8th, So just curious to see what's happening! Also, do they email you? Or send out letters to the school?

We're really keen to get in, but congratulations to everyone for completing their IP and GPs - Wish you all the best of luck for results! :)

:haha:

Whodis

HSC
I know of one school who received a nom today. Bizarre choice, the guy's IP was a long way from best in the cohort, he spoke in a barely audible undertone for the whole piece. Bostes BS strikes again.

mercyywolves

HSC
does anyone know if you get a message on students online when you get a nomination?

also I know of a school that got 2 group and 3 monologue noms on thursday 8th

Bluecloud12

HSC
The nomination is sent to the school via a letter. I think they have all been sent out already. Non-performance IPs only find out in november, and they either get in or they don't (there are no nominations).
Would you happen to know when in November?

Bluecloud12

HSC
I'm not sure, but I'd assume it would be soon along with music composition nominations.
Omg keen beans man

Also, would you guys recommend going to the preview of OnStage or just the regular showings afterwards?

Memedealer

HSC
N/A
Non-performance IPs only find out in november, and they either get in or they don't (there are no nominations).
How do you know this? My IP was nominated for 2017, so does that mean it's automatically in or?

KingOfActing

lukewarm mess
HSC
Omg keen beans man

Also, would you guys recommend going to the preview of OnStage or just the regular showings afterwards?
I've never seen the preview so I can't help - the regular shows were nice, though :) See if you can go see OffStage too, that was a pretty good experience as well.

How do you know this? My IP was nominated for 2017, so does that mean it's automatically in or?
I don't think so, a friend of mine just got his nomination for his film yesterday. A nomination is just that, a nomination.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)