Share your 2016 HSC results here (1 Viewer)

grom11

HSC
Still possible to get in the 80's?
Eco - 75
English Adv - 80
His X - 41
Legal Studies - 87
Modern History - 85
SOR1 - 43

Cheers guys, everyone sounds like they're killing it!

Eluate

HSC
Finished my accelerated subjects:

Software Design and Development - 98
Studies of Religion I - 41

EDIT:
State ranked SDD

Last edited:

tommo727

HSC
English Standard: 89 (91 exam mark wtf)
Chemistry: 92
Maths Ext 1: 94
Maths Ext 2: 89
Physics: 95

Besides the painful 89's, extremely happy :)))

sourmilk

HSC
My marks aren't as great or high as yours but I'm so fucking happy with my marks I literally expected the fucking worst:

Advanced English: 80/100
Extension English: 44/50 (I can't believe I got this wtf I'm so shook)
Extension 2 English: 32/50 (Disappointed honestly but atleast it wasn't a low scaling sub)
General Maths: 74
Biology: 77
Business Studies: 83

Altogether 3 band 5's and 2 band 4's and 1 band 3.

I'M SO ANGRY I MISSED OUT E4 BY ONE MARK I COUDLVE BEEN IN THE NEWSPAPER BUT AT THE SAME TIME IM SO FUCKING SHOCKED I GOT SO HIGH.

si2136

HSC
N/A
Congrats Everyone :D
Does anyone know when the Distinguished Achievers list compiled by school and names comes out?
It's out. Just do control f on every alphabet.

StudiousStudent

HSC
98 - Ancient History
98 - Legal studies
98 - Modern History
97 - English Advanced
72 - Biology

I swear to god bio is gonna cost me my ATAR, should have chose another humanities subject but my parents wanted me to do one math or science subject ;(

Think I'm not gonna get the ATAR I need :\ too much stuffing around throughout the year

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
98 - Ancient History
98 - Legal studies
98 - Modern History
97 - English Advanced
72 - Biology

I swear to god bio is gonna cost me my ATAR, should have chose another humanities subject but my parents wanted me to do one math or science subject ;(

Think I'm not gonna get the ATAR I need :\ too much stuffing around throughout the year
Maybe try getting bio remarked?

Esse

xD
HSC
N/A
98 - Ancient History
98 - Legal studies
98 - Modern History
97 - English Advanced
72 - Biology

Talent atar calc giving you 98.9 :)

StudiousStudent

HSC
Maybe try getting bio remarked?
I don't know if it's worth it. I got full marks for the assessment but I know that I bombed the exam big time. I took a (prescribed) tablet before for my nerves because it had me anxious, but it made me blank. It was basically Valium.

I really had my heart set on uSyd though

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't know if it's worth it. I got full marks for the assessment but I know that I bombed the exam big time. I took a (prescribed) tablet before for my nerves because it had me anxious, but it made me blank. It was basically Valium.

I really had my heart set on uSyd though
Your marks will not go down. They've had cases were they've lost part of the papers or miss added up stuff.

https://studentsonline.bostes.nsw.edu.au/go/results/hsc_results_services/hsc_results_check/

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
98 - Ancient History
98 - Legal studies
98 - Modern History
97 - English Advanced
72 - Biology

Those are some amazing marks par bio, did you state rank in any?

meDAawesome

HSC
98 - Ancient History
98 - Legal studies
98 - Modern History
97 - English Advanced
72 - Biology

You'll be fine don't worry! Talent 100 puts your atar at 98.9, which if its what you get tomorrow puts you in a very good position to be competitive for a 2nd year transfer at USYD.

I definitely would try to get your bio remarked as BLIT says the mark won't go down, you have everything to gain and nothing to lose. It might be the case that they lost a section of your paper, its happened in the past to others, which could give you a significant boost to your atar and get you into law.

Take a long hard think about it, you've worked too hard this year to let a bad bio mark get you down.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
You'll be fine don't worry! Talent 100 puts your atar at 98.9, which if its what you get tomorrow puts you in a very good position to be competitive for a 2nd year transfer at USYD.

I definitely would try to get your bio remarked as BLIT says the mark won't go down, you have everything to gain and nothing to lose. It might be the case that they lost a section of your paper, its happened in the past to others, which could give you a significant boost to your atar and get you into law.

Take a long hard think about it, you've worked too hard this year to let a bad bio mark get you down.
Can you get a re-mark? I thought that thing was just to check your marks or something not a remark.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
"The inquiry does not involve the re-marking of any examinations, nor is it an avenue for appeal."

How come re-marks are allowed?
If a student feels that an examination mark is not consistent with their expectation, the HSC Results Check service is available via Students Online for a small fee per course. This service is an opportunity to confirm that the student’s examination marks were processed correctly. It does not involve a re-mark of examination responses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)