Post your 2016 ATAR here! (1 Viewer)

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Share your ATAR here!

University study, applications and other further study options can be discussed in our extensive tertiary education forums. Queries and discussion on UAC preferences and university courses should be directed there.

>>> Tertiary education forum

Congratulations from all of us at Bored of Studies on completing your school studies!

leehuan

HSC
Will like any post on here with a (legit) ATAR on it

P.S. congrats all

eating

Wannabe COMP god
HSC

Literally my goal. Feels good. Considerably higher than ATAR calculator estimates from my HSC results.

(If bonus points are included, 99.00 ATAR for a 92 Guaranteed Entry. A bit of overkill, I reckon.)

leehuan

HSC
99.50, shoutout to integrand for helping me with at least 300 questions ive asked him over the past year lol
Fucking oath.

Literally my goal. Feels good. Considerably higher than ATAR calculator estimates from my HSC results.

(If bonus points are included, 99.00 ATAR for a 92 Guaranteed Entry. A bit of overkill, I reckon.)
Don't you just love the exactness?

Thank you so much to everyone on bos for helping me get here!!
Now, Shuuya, let's count from your ATAR to 100 :p

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
99.7 :) got AAA scholarship and TSP at UNSW too :)

My mum her reaction tho Ahahahahahaha. I texted her I got 99.7, she replied 'who got the highest?' Lol no congrats ahahaa and then I said me, and she went crazy Hahahaha so many messages of congrats, God bless you and other stuff lol

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)