University Math Past Papers (1 Viewer)

calamebe

HSC
Hi, does anyone know where I can find past papers for the courses MATH1901 and MATH1903 at USYD or any other similar courses at other universities? It's basically just calculus. Keep in mind I am NOT a university student, I've just been doing some learning by myself and wanted to do some practice, so I can't utilise most university websites which require a login. So if anyone could guide me to a website where I could download past papers or if people could PM me past papers that would be extremely appreciated.

andrew12678

HSC
The past papers are usually just 4 questions-which isn't really an accurate reflection of the course content (questions are hard af as well sometimes). I think you're better doing the tutorial questions to practice. Try googling MATH1901 or MATH1903 to get their respective home pages, there you will find a link to resources which contains the tutorials-note you might need a usyd login for some

calamebe

HSC
The past papers are usually just 4 questions-which isn't really an accurate reflection of the course content (questions are hard af as well sometimes). I think you're better doing the tutorial questions to practice. Try googling MATH1901 or MATH1903 to get their respective home pages, there you will find a link to resources which contains the tutorials-note you might need a usyd login for some
Thank you!! I'll look at the tutorial questions. So, is it not worth my time actually pracitising past papers?

Universities discourage sharing of papers though.
Oh I definitely understand this haha, which is why I'm resorting to asking here. It was obviously extremely hard to find papers online to practice.

andrew12678

HSC
Thank you!! I'll look at the tutorial questions. So, is it not worth my time actually pracitising past papers?

Oh I definitely understand this haha, which is why I'm resorting to asking here. It was obviously extremely hard to find papers online to practice.
I probs got like 60% raw in one of those exams last sem and got a HD. I knew all the content of the course pretty well as well. So in summary these questions are definitely not a good representation of the course content (except for Multiple choice-but those are never released xd)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)