Standard Paper 2 [Modules] - Thoughts (1 Viewer)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Did you end up having to write a speech or letter?

Neil_

HSC
Wilfred Owen mod B had the words "sensory images" and "unsettling". Does that mean we couldn't talk about form/structure and solely needed to focus on sensory images created?

Did you end up having to write a speech or letter?
Not sure what you mean by this, but we didn't need to write a speech or letter.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Wilfred Owen mod B had the words "sensory images" and "unsettling". Does that mean we couldn't talk about form/structure and solely needed to focus on sensory images created?

Not sure what you mean by this, but we didn't need to write a speech or letter.
Form is always important in poetry I think

erwan

HSC
I was sorta panicking this morning about having a black pen before the exam more than remembering my quotes...but why is it such a big deal? I don't get it....

HSC
I was sorta panicking this morning about having a black pen before the exam more than remembering my quotes...but why is it such a big deal? I don't get it....
It's specified on the front cover of exams + apparently it reads easier after the paper's been scanned.

1MARIE1

HSC
Module b was a mess. Mod A exploring transitions was hella easy (something about transitions leading to deeper understandings of self and others) and Mod A was alright, since the question was somewhat similar to the distinctive voices question in my trial exam

Snowflek

HSC
Module b was a mess. Mod A exploring transitions was hella easy (something about transitions leading to deeper understandings of self and others) and Mod A was alright, since the question was somewhat similar to the distinctive voices question in my trial exam
Which text did you do for Mod B?

rubbing

HSC
N/A
Of course not, the question asked us to "discuss this statement". So you had to provide arguments for and against.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
omg kill me now. I just realised i wrote all 3 essays + paper 1 in blue pen.
It's okay blue can still be scanned. How do you think they scan people's pencil graphs in maths?!?!

Of course not, the question asked us to "discuss this statement". So you had to provide arguments for and against.
I think discuss is for and/or against

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)