Bio exam thoughts (2 Viewers)

zeee1999

HSC
WTF THAT WAS SO EASY!!

however im so frustrated because of idiotic mistakes i made; the evolution question about isolation i wrote a perfect answer then SAID convergent instead of DIVERGENT HOW MANY MARKS COULD THEY TAKE OFF because of one word IF THE REST WAS RIGHT?? also that question about blood vessels i wrote artery and capillary being the idiot i am :evilfire::newburn:

Last edited:

Dilara98

HSC
N/A
Anyone do option topic Human Story? That was way easier than expected. Other exams from past years full on asked for specifics on Homo genus and primates and whatnot. The 7 marker was a breeze.

zeee1999

HSC
what do you guys think is gonna be a raw mark for a band 6 bc it was so easy??

r3

HSC
WTF THAT WAS SO EASY!!

however im so frustrated because of idiotic mistakes i made; the evolution question about isolation i wrote a perfect answer then SAID convergent instead of DIVERGENT HOW MANY MARKS COULD THEY TAKE OFF because of one word IF THE REST WAS RIGHT?? also that question about blood vessels i wrote artery and capillary being the idiot i am :evilfire::newburn:
fk did you need to state divergent evolution?

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

zeee1999

HSC

i spoke about how evolution is a process of gradual change due to certain environmental pressures and spoke about how isolation can facilitate different adaptations ie pentadactyl limb therefore creating divergent evolution blah blah im still fuming i said convergent

Dilara98

HSC
N/A

Dw I didn't but I pretty much explained divergent evolution and even gave the Darwin finches example. Must've slipped my mind but it was only like a four marker I think and as long as you had lots of other terminology and stuff.

r3

HSC
Dw I didn't but I pretty much explained divergent evolution and even gave the Darwin finches example. Must've slipped my mind but it was only like a four marker I think and as long as you had lots of other terminology and stuff.
yeah same lol. How did everyone find genetics?

HSC
Q18 consulting scientific literature about size of blood cells
Q19 53 chromosomes
Q20 decreasing substrate concentration

did anyone put something different for those m/c?

zeee1999

HSC
even tho i said everything right but said convegrent is it possible they can only take one mark off??

Dilara98

HSC
N/A
even tho i said everything right but said convegrent is it possible they can only take one mark off??
Nah I don't think they'd penalise you. It's a simple mistake. I've been reading top responses from past papers as revision yesterday and a lot of them had wrong terminology and stuff. It's up to the marker though but I reckon you'll be right.

zeee1999

HSC
Nah I don't think they'd penalise you. It's a simple mistake. I've been reading top responses from past papers as revision yesterday and a lot of them had wrong terminology and stuff. It's up to the marker though but I reckon you'll be right.
bless i hope they realise it was a dumb mistake:spin:

Zamura1

HSC
N/A
Test was soooo good
Genetics was an easy 25 marks

Was the 3 marker inheritence question recessive? My friend put sex-linked but im not sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)