Chemistry yr11 prelim resources (urgent) (1 Viewer)

dontbeasavage

HSC
hi, its only 4-5 weeks till my exams and i feeling that i wanted to drop because im not getting the resources i really need. Even having a bunch of resources such as the textbook and education perfect, im not getting the results that i want.

Results:
Depth study: 24/60 30% towards my yr11 report
Practical Task:14/40 30% towards my yr11 report

Quizzes(Not counted towards my report):
Module 1 quiz:8/30
Module 2 quiz:4/25

My yearly is 40 % towards my yr11 report, if you can please give me your resources for the yearlys, it would be greatly appreciated.

ahri

HSC
Why not make your own notes? Use the syllabus + school student indicators for the sciences to write your own notes, it will help you learn and remember it better than other notes. Past papers are still good to look through just to get an idea of the question formats and how to answer questions.

north78

HSC
hi, its only 4-5 weeks till my exams and i feeling that i wanted to drop because im not getting the resources i really need. Even having a bunch of resources such as the textbook and education perfect, im not getting the results that i want.

Results:
Depth study: 24/60 30% towards my yr11 report
Practical Task:14/40 30% towards my yr11 report

Quizzes(Not counted towards my report):
Module 1 quiz:8/30
Module 2 quiz:4/25

My yearly is 40 % towards my yr11 report, if you can please give me your resources for the yearlys, it would be greatly appreciated.

You got time 4-5 weeks is good my exams in two weeks

I would recommend making your own notes as it’s called “unintentional memorisation” as you make them you learn the content. Also ask your teacher what’s going to be in th exam or check the notification, like for our exam we aren’t being tested on redox for yearly because other classes haven’t caught up. I think download the syllabus and make notes from the dot points, you’ll find if you have been paying attention in class ahaha that most of the stuff you’ve already done. Module 2 is basically calculation so not that much to do, but just revise module 1 and 3 and you’re good. Also remember some people might have like really detailed notes my mate has like 30 pages :0

But others have really succinct, so make them detailed but try to keep it related to the dot point and don’t add random stuff and basically all the notes should be revised and made shorter as you learn the knowledge closer to the exam :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)