UAC & QTAC Offer Questions (1 Viewer)

A_Cacti

HSC
N/A
Hello,

I am from Melbourne, and this year I applied to transfer to USYD for Arts/Law through UAC and to UQ for Arts/Law through QTAC. USYD is my first preference, and UQ is my second preference. I recently received an offer for the latter but Usyd has yet to respond; UQ wants me to accept/reject the place by the 8th of October. These are the questions I have:

1. If I accept my offer, would it affect whether or not I get an offer from USYD?
2. Does anyone know roughly when USYD release offers for Arts/Law? The information on the UAC key dates page is confusing because there is a round 1 September offer, Round 2 September, Round 1 October, Round 2 October, Round 1 November, and so on.
3. If I accept my offer from UQ, and USYD also offers me a place, then could I still choose to not go to UQ?

I don't want to wait for USYD, causing UQ to rescind their offer, and then USYD doesn't offer me a place.

Thank you.

ichila101

Split arrowhead
HSC
Uni Grad
Hello,

I am from Melbourne, and this year I applied to transfer to USYD for Arts/Law through UAC and to UQ for Arts/Law through QTAC. USYD is my first preference, and UQ is my second preference. I recently received an offer for the latter but Usyd has yet to respond; UQ wants me to accept/reject the place by the 8th of October. These are the questions I have:

1. If I accept my offer, would it affect whether or not I get an offer from USYD?
2. Does anyone know roughly when USYD release offers for Arts/Law? The information on the UAC key dates page is confusing because there is a round 1 September offer, Round 2 September, Round 1 October, Round 2 October, Round 1 November, and so on.
3. If I accept my offer from UQ, and USYD also offers me a place, then could I still choose to not go to UQ?

I don't want to wait for USYD, causing UQ to rescind their offer, and then USYD doesn't offer me a place.

Thank you.
1. No it shouldn't affect your USYD offer
2.From what I can see on the key dates page, USYD should be releasing their offers on:
October 25 for october round 2
November 15 for november round 1
November 29 for november round 2
and so on
september offers to october round 1 offers have already passed.

3. If you accept your offer from UQ and USYD offers you a place then you can accept and enrol into USYD and just not go to UQ.

Also, don't forget to make sure that you have usyd Arts/law as your first preference (in the case you have other preferences) for your uac application

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)