RANK 1 (99) INTERNAL LEGAL STUDIES TUTORING and Notes (1 Viewer)

shivanshw63

HSC
LEGAL TUTORING- AN ABSOLUTE NECESSlTY

Hey guys

I'm a recent HSC graduate and got an ATAR of 94.80 offering one-on-one tutoring for legal studies. I got an internal mark of 99 and was first in my school I am currently accepting prelim and HSC students for lessons in 2019 but spaces are limited so you will need to get in early or you will miss out on this amazing opportunity My option topics were Family and Consumer but I am familiar with other options and if necessary, I will learn any option topic required. Also I will be doing Bachelor of Commerce and Law in uni next year due to my passion for the law.

But obviously marks barely make the tutor and so, over the year i have helped countless numbers of my classmates through my extremely succinct notes and essay plans with clear improvements in both their knowledge of the content as well as their ability to adapt this knowledge to a variety of questions. Furthermore, anyone who joins my tutoring will get access to all my notes free of charge!

I charge a reasonable $40/hr for a one-on-one lesson and if you refer a mate to my tuition and they stay for just two lessons, you get a free lesson; no strings attached.

Don't think that legal studies just contains general knowledge. If you think that memorising the syllabus is enough to guarantee a band 6, you are WRONG! Teachers can smell that attitude from just looking at your introduction or the first sentence of your short answer response. Without any ability to apply this knowledge then unfortunately you will not be achieving maximum marks. It is only with the skills and techniques to effectively attack the question can you reach the higher marks that you truly deserve

And if anyone wanted to buy my notes/essay plans separately, each section costs $10 and buying them all is $30

You can contact me on shivanshwangnoo@gmail.com or text me at 0431992800 and I will reply to messages as soon as I see them. :)

Have a nice day!

Last edited:

boredofhsc12

HSC
Re: Internal mark of 99 rank 1 legal studies notes and tutoring

He honestly saved my legal mark bump bump bump

shivanshw63

HSC
Re: Internal mark of 99 rank 1 legal studies notes and tutoring

bump

shivanshw63

HSC
UPDATE: With many year 11 students sitting finals and just on the eve of beginning HSC, I have new spots available if you are looking for band 6 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)