2018 HSC Studies of Religion Exam Thoughts (1 Viewer)

PikyoK

HSC
Given that I did the 1 unit course, I found that it was a great exam. I think I didn't get full marks in the multiple choice but I think I did very well in the other components.

THAT WAS MY LAST HSC EXAM!!! SO HAPPY!!! I'VE MADE IT OUT ALIVE! LET THE HAPPINESS AND EXCITEMENT BEGIN!!! HSCYA LATER! :sun::lol::haha::jump::headbang::tennisclap::hug2::thrust::D:music::spzz::smile:;):karate::awesome:

Last edited:

gallen88

HSC
Given that I did the 1 unit course, I found that it was a great exam. I think I didn't get full marks in the multiple choice but I think I did very well in the other components.

THAT WAS MY LAST HSC EXAM!!! SO HAPPY!!! I'VE MADE IT OUT ALIVE! LET THE HAPPINESS AND EXCITEMENT BEGIN!!! HSCYA LATER! :sun::lol::haha::jump::headbang::tennisclap::hug2::thrust::D:music::spzz::smile:;):karate::awesome:
Congratulations dude! Have a break you deserve it! : )

Multiple Choice - good.
Post 1945 Short answer - good.
Section 2 Short Answers - good only took a long time haha.
Section 3 - happy with the essay question (Christianity) ran out of time for a second Baptism paragraph and conclusion but I overall got everything (2 paragraphs for PJ23, 2 paragraph for Bioethics and 1 for Baptism), I had to mention. : ) Hoping to get 16/20 (17 would amazing!!).

WE DID IT GUYS WHOO!

terushi

HSC
Congrats to all the people who have finished their HSC at this point!

The last few questions of multiple choice really stumped me. And I just knew they would pull a "reference TWO major traditions" somewhere in the exam. I had this weird feeling that that would happen.

Zyphronic

HSC
Did SOR II exam. Section I - Good, Section 2 - Good Section 3 - Anyone find it hard to make lots of links with A'isha in Islam? Sec IV - Religion and Peace was pretty solid
Feels bad its not #hscyalater for me lol. I still got another two years. ;-;

PikyoK

HSC
Congrats to all the people who have finished their HSC at this point!

The last few questions of multiple choice really stumped me. And I just knew they would pull a "reference TWO major traditions" somewhere in the exam. I had this weird feeling that that would happen.
Me too XD

bradbery

HSC
N/A
Congratulations dude! Have a break you deserve it! : )

Multiple Choice - good.
Post 1945 Short answer - good.
Section 2 Short Answers - good only took a long time haha.
Section 3 - happy with the essay question (Christianity) ran out of time for a second Baptism paragraph and conclusion but I overall got everything (2 paragraphs for PJ23, 2 paragraph for Bioethics and 1 for Baptism), I had to mention. : ) Hoping to get 16/20 (17 would amazing!!).

WE DID IT GUYS WHOO!
Any chANCE YOU WOULD HAVE A DIGITAL COPY OF YOUR NOTES

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)