Raw marks report (1 Viewer)

notthedevil

I love the Pakenham line
HSC
Okay so apparently raw marks report on all my subjects costs $188 which is awful, because they force you to buy a results check as well which brings up the price. I'm not really sure what to do, like I really want my raw marks, and I only wanted to get a results check on one of my subjects :/ I have this weird fear that a results check will fuck up my results, even though nesa has literally told me that they will never lower your mark with a results check (aka I'm losing my mind lmao)

Has anyone bought raw parks reports for any of their subjects? If so, I'm assuming you got the results check with it as well; did that do anything to your marks so far? Also are the raw marks worth seeing?

Last edited:

D94

HSC
N/A
Has anyone bought raw parks reports for any of their subjects? If so, I'm assuming you got the results check with it as well; did that do anything to your marks so far? Also are the raw marks worth seeing?
The majority of marks here were from a raw marks report: https://rawmarks.info/ You'll find old threads here with people posting their raw marks.

Results check is a clerical check to ensure all marks are accounted for and properly processed. There have been instances where marks were amended, but from memory (several years ago), it was something like 0.2% of marks being changed. But yes, it's one final money grab.

The marks are nice to see, but you won't regret not seeing it.

studygirl118

HSC
If you click the link above on D94’s post you can look at the marks from this year and roughly estimate what you got based on the marks that are shown. For example to get an aligned mark of 90 this year in Advanced English you had to get a raw mark of about 85%. It’s constantly being updated.

I too was thinking about getting a raw marks thing but if you’re happy with your results I wouldn’t really bother bc it’s so pricey. Or alternatively you could try and get it for just some subjects?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mariakery1

HSC
Okay so apparently raw marks report on all my subjects costs $188 which is awful, because they force you to buy a results check as well which brings up the price. I'm not really sure what to do, like I really want my raw marks, and I only wanted to get a results check on one of my subjects :/ I have this weird fear that a results check will fuck up my results, even though nesa has literally told me that they will never lower your mark with a results check (aka I'm losing my mind lmao)

Me too. Where does it say that they don't lower results?

notthedevil

I love the Pakenham line
HSC
Me too. Where does it say that they don't lower results?
I called NESA and they said they never lower results with a results check. They'll increase the result if they find a clerical error, but won't ever lower it. I got my raw marks for French and Extension 2 English and the results check didn't change anything, so its fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)