Query about school ranking (1 Viewer)

psmao

HSC
Hey Guys
I am a student from a school ranked 300 around. I am doin' extension 2 maths and have approached few trial paper. My average score is 82% around.
However, I ripped my previous 3 assessments hardly (there are only 4 students doing extension 2 maths in our school)
me and the first place's difference in each assessment respectively is 15% 12% 2.5%
the second place : 10% -5% 6%
the last place Is way far away.
the question is, our trial weights 30%, I am wondering if I still have a chance to get 1st place and in case I don't, would I get affected by the cohort really bad?

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
I mean gaining first place would be quite difficult as you'd have to smash the person who is in first place. However you can close the gap between you and the top 2. This way the person who is last might not be counted due to being an outlier. The closer you are to first and second place, the less you will be affected. This is assuming that you and the top 2 perform well in externals.

Jai2019

HSC
does anyone have a report/essay/writing/research about or relating to children and online safety. its due in two two days but i have an exam on the same day so i wanted something similiar so i can use it as a scaffold for mine.

Accurate

clix
HSC
does anyone have a report/essay/writing/research about or relating to children and online safety. its due in two two days but i have an exam on the same day so i wanted something similiar so i can use it as a scaffold for mine.

Make a separate thread about that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)