HSC 2019 First in Course (1 Viewer)

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Interestingly no one from Baulkham Hills High topped any subject which is strange considering it was ranked 2nd last year...

BMWM2

HSC
what time do state ranks get released?
I just want to get this dream out of my head that it could be me for eco and chem lol

Last edited:

lai.9

HSC
what time do state ranks get released?
I just want to get this dream out of my head that it could be me for eco and chem lol
Apparently people who came 2nd -5th got a call from NESA today.

BMWM2

HSC
do you get calls for state ranks?
I thought it is released sometime during the day and that only first in state are personally notified

Master Singleton

The Night Owl
HSC
Uni Grad
Strange for the past 10 years the state rank list gets published on the same day the first in course list gets released.

lai.9

HSC
Can anyone confirm this? Rip any chance of state ranking 4u then
I saw it on the HSC Facebook discussion page. A kid got a call this morning. I’m think those r all the state rankers that may have been called. You never know, you might have come 6th in the state!

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Not last year, the list got released on the day of HSC marks at around midday.
I thought state ranks were always released the same day as the HSC marks themselves. Only First in Course gets released a day or two in advance

TheOnePheeph

HSC
I thought state ranks were always released the same day as the HSC marks themselves. Only First in Course gets released a day or two in advance
Yeah thats how they've done it every past year, I got 4th last year in 2u and got no call. Looks like they did it differently this year though

Last edited:

TheOnePheeph

HSC
Either that or you guys got trolled
Doesn't seem like a troll, I saw the post on hsc discussion group and while no one else confirmed from the comments it doesn't seem to be the type of stuff Hscbuzman pulls. Never know though, I'm kinda worried I'm gonna open the text tomorrow and have like 50 in 4u lol

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Doesn't seem like a troll, I saw the post on hsc discussion group and while no one else confirmed from the comments it doesn't seem to be the type of stuff Hscbuzman pulls. Never know though, I'm kinda worried I'm gonna open the text tomorrow and have like 50 in 4u lol
Cmon man you’ve already state ranked in maths. Have some confidence in your mathematical abilities! I’m sure you did great.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)