Idk if I should drop Business Studies 🥴 (1 Viewer)

JayIntel2232

HSC
Hey guys,
So basically I’m into my 2nd term of year 12 and everything’s going great but I’ve started to get really f-ing bored with business Studies. Firstly I’m mad I didn’t pick physics instead of it cause I want to do engineering in uni. Anyways, it is such a dry subject with loads of content and with terrible scaling. I feel like it is a waste of time and I want to drop it.
I’m currently doing 10 units but I have one accelerated course (IPT) done in which i got a 93. My subjects are currently 4U maths, English Adv, Economics and Business.
I feel like if I drop business I won’t have anything to fall back on if my 4U mark goes bad. For my first term marks, I got 90%+ in most my subjects (English was 85% :0), but I feel like 4U is going to require more attention, especially as I don’t do tutoring and by dropping business and having more free periods I’ll be able to allocate more time and study towards it.
Any suggestions or recommendations?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Hows your ranking/how does your school typically perform in Business Studies?
What type of ATAR do you need?

JayIntel2232

HSC
Hows your ranking/how does your school typically perform in Business Studies?
What type of ATAR do you need?
Im currently ranked 2nd in Business Studies because its so easy yet i find it so boring and a big waste of time. My school usually gets mostly B6 and some B5s in Business Studies.
I need an ATAR of 96 to get into the course I want to do.

_rakelt

HSC
I feel like you should keep it for now, seeing that your marks are still good. I understand you want to concentrate more on 4U maths but it would be such a pity if you dropped it :( Idk, this is my opinion.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I feel like at this stage it might be good idea to keep it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)