Polynomials help (1 Viewer)

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
would u like the textbook's worked solutions? or do u already have them but need a clearer explanation?

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Yeh I'm flat broke and I just have the pdf that someone shared with me :(

hs17

HSC
no i dont understand the worked solutions either:(

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
SCARED AND WRONG - YOU MUST USE THE WORKED SOLUTIONS AND DO 15 HOURS OF MATH A DAY, PEOPLE ARE USING MY STRATEGY, AND NOW THEY ARE OBTAINING BAND 10s. BAND 6s ARE FOR ROOKIES!
DRDAWN HAD A CHAT WITH ME, NOW HE IS CREATING THE SYLLABUS OF 5U MATH AS WE SPEAK AND HE IS ONLY IN YEAR 10
I MADE LOGICAL GET INTO NASA AND NOW HE IS THE CEO OF THE COMPANY, ALL HAIL LOGICAL

Yeah, they are pretty convoluted sometimes. Especially with those show that and prove this types of questions.

TheShy

HSC
So pretty much, just divide by . You would end up with the reminder being, (a-3-5)x +(b+5). You want the reminder to be 0. So you solve for a-3-5=0 and b+5=0

Its a good question ngl, just do what ever comes to your mind and hopefully it'll lead you somewhere

idkkdi

HSC
So pretty much, just divide by . You would end up with the reminder being, (a-3-5)x +(b+5). You want the reminder to be 0. So you solve for a-3-5=0 and b+5=0

Its a good question ngl, just do what ever comes to your mind and hopefully it'll lead you somewhere
This stuff is easy, have you seen some of the other questions, what the actual fk is going on in the enrichment section.

Last edited:

idkkdi

HSC
Bro, give me solutions. Some of these polynomial enrichment are insane. Do I buy the teacher suite for like 150 or how does this work? I'm actually done.
Are answers in the teachers suite?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)