To all 2020-ers, can we exchange resources (exam papers, trials, etc) for subjects with new syllabi such as 3u and 4u Maths? (1 Viewer)

catha230

HSC
Hi all, the title pretty speaks for itself. Since 2020 cohort is the first one that is going to sit the new maths syllabus, it is really hard to find resources for topics such as vectors (3u), 3d vectors (4u), differential equation (3u) and so on. If anyone is willing to share their resources, feel free to just drop it here to pm me. I go to a public non-selective school so the difficulty of the papers fluctuates a lot depending on who makes the paper.

Regards,
:)))

beetree1

HSC
Look on THSC, you should be able to easily filter out what questions are or aren't in the syllabus
the problem is some of the topics are brand new and there aren't any past papers with questions on it at all lol

c8

HSC
the problem is some of the topics are brand new and there aren't any past papers with questions on it at all lol
yeah i get what you mean

but i mean we’re all in a similar boat except for the private and top schools who have good teachers to make questions for those new topics. my idea: befriend someone who has good resources :oops:

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
You will have to wait until September before there will be resources to trade.

2019 papers should be online

nathanpham111

HSC
Hi all, the title pretty speaks for itself. Since 2020 cohort is the first one that is going to sit the new maths syllabus, it is really hard to find resources for topics such as vectors (3u), 3d vectors (4u), differential equation (3u) and so on. If anyone is willing to share their resources, feel free to just drop it here to pm me. I go to a public non-selective school so the difficulty of the papers fluctuates a lot depending on who makes the paper.

Regards,
:)))
I have been collecting alot of new syllabus papers and questions and I am willing to do an exchange. Its mostly for 4u tho.

Last edited:

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
People with notes and past papers on new syllabus can upload them onto the resources section on this website, so everyone can access it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)