I miss you guys (1 Viewer)

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
Graduated in 2018, feel like I miss the hsc vibe sometimes 🥺 You guys are pretty close to the end, keep pushing, you got this!

I used to be a real avid user of this site, felt like coming back and see what's up, how is everyone?

Directrix

Forklift Certified
HSC
good to see boredofstudies hasn't changed xD externals are now in my bio, internal rank is more important that marks, was like 2/6 for ext2, 3/15 for ext1, 4/15 for Phys, 5/18 for chem, ~8/90 for English I thinkk
wowow!

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Remember your goal and how much effort you've put into it, you're still so far away, prelim is a hsc trial, doesn't at all affect your hsc year so it can't hold you back!
I didn't say it's mostly school-related, though school may trigger these "episodes", it's just me! And LIFE!

Last edited:

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
I didn't say it's mostly school-related, though school may trigger these "episodes", it's just me! And LIFE!
It's not easy out there fam, lot of pressure on us youngins (being 20 is still young, right?) - take it slow, step back from things, right out your thoughts and feelings, and remember that it's okay to not be okay <3

shashysha

HSC
with trials approaching and HSC around the corner I'm just waiting for it to all end. Although I want to finish now I'll probably be wanting to be back in high school in a few years as well lol

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
with trials approaching and HSC around the corner I'm just waiting for it to all end. Although I want to finish now I'll probably be wanting to be back in high school in a few years as well lol
I was identical to you - saw the end in site, was keen for uni - not to say that I hate life now or smth, it's just like everything, you win some and you lose some, so my advice is just to enjoy and cherish the moment, make the most of it

the sense of camaraderie that the hsc brings, especially from this website, is mostly unparalleled at uni imo, like there is definitely a communal vibe but you can feel quite alone at times, and everyone is doing something different whereas in the hsc we are all focused on that same goal

_rakelt

HSC
Any reason why you changed from science to commerce? And giving up ur dalyell scholarship?

shashysha

HSC
I was identical to you - saw the end in site, was keen for uni - not to say that I hate life now or smth, it's just like everything, you win some and you lose some, so my advice is just to enjoy and cherish the moment, make the most of it

the sense of camaraderie that the hsc brings, especially from this website, is mostly unparalleled at uni imo, like there is definitely a communal vibe but you can feel quite alone at times, and everyone is doing something different whereas in the hsc we are all focused on that same goal
I would say I'm keen for uni cause its a whole new experience, but i'm also letting go of the school life which has been present for the past 13 years. I think I'm just looking forward to when there's no more hsc exams, but I don't really want to let go of the school life, friends and camaraderie that comes along with it - i just gotta make the most of the present but theres also corona this year so its a bit difficult lol

notthedevil

I love the Pakenham line
HSC
Everything that supR is saying is straight fax. Yr 12 was actually such a vibe being with all your friends and having that constant academic support from your friends and on here as well. Definitely try to make the most of your time at high school bc you'll defs miss your friends and all the lil things when it ends. Like uni is a great new experience but it can be isolating at times with everyone doing different stuff, and making friends in uni is usually harder.
I believe in y'all and if you don't get the results you want remember there are so many ways to get where you wanna be regardless 💖

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
Any reason why you changed from science to commerce? And giving up ur dalyell scholarship?
Law/Comm was the original goal, switched like last minute before uac results came out, I think I just stopped being interested.

I applied for usyd law as a bit of let's just see how this goes, got rejected and then two weeks later got accepted 🤔 I'm actually quite passionate about finance, I do a lot of research in my spare time whereas I never coded in my spare time, and law is surprisingly interest (hard though, who would've thought) - I'm technically still in Dalyell, should prolly write that

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
I would say I'm keen for uni cause its a whole new experience, but i'm also letting go of the school life which has been present for the past 13 years. I think I'm just looking forward to when there's no more hsc exams, but I don't really want to let go of the school life, friends and camaraderie that comes along with it - i just gotta make the most of the present but theres also corona this year so its a bit difficult lol
I understand you fam, couldn't imagine doing the hsc with corona :(

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
Everything that supR is saying is straight fax. Yr 12 was actually such a vibe being with all your friends and having that constant academic support from your friends and on here as well. Definitely try to make the most of your time at high school bc you'll defs miss your friends and all the lil things when it ends. Like uni is a great new experience but it can be isolating at times with everyone doing different stuff, and making friends in uni is usually harder.
I believe in y'all and if you don't get the results you want remember there are so many ways to get where you wanna be regardless 💖
O m g fam I remember you, how have you been?

SplashJuice

HSC
Graduated in 2018, feel like I miss the hsc vibe sometimes 🥺 You guys are pretty close to the end, keep pushing, you got this!

I used to be a real avid user of this site, felt like coming back and see what's up, how is everyone?
Sup, hows life in university, is it way harder and more intense than the HSC? Is a 'pass' enough to get by university or does everyone aim for the high marks? Thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)