Should i study for a preliminary subject i'm dropping? (1 Viewer)

vishnay

God
HSC
I'm thinking of dropping business in yr 12 bc its just not my thing. Should i still study for it?

quickoats

HSC
If you’re only “thinking” of dropping it, study for it in the case that you don’t drop it next year.

It’s a bit dangerous going straight to 10 units so give yourself a chance to figure out which ones are right for you.

If dropping business will make you go to 11 or 12 units then don’t worry too much as you still have breathing room

vishnay

God
HSC
If you’re only “thinking” of dropping it, study for it in the case that you don’t drop it next year.

It’s a bit dangerous going straight to 10 units so give yourself a chance to figure out which ones are right for you.

If dropping business will make you go to 11 or 12 units then don’t worry too much as you still have breathing room
Yeah I'm picking up 4u maths so dropping business makes me go down to 12 units.

vishnay

God
HSC
Dw! it won't affect anything if you've dropped it because it'd be clear that you decided to not carry it on
Oh alright. Thanks for letting me know, I'm defo dropping business and probs not gonna study for it.

quickoats

HSC
Yeah I'm picking up 4u maths so dropping business makes me go down to 12 units.
Yeah I would say that picking up 4u and doing 10 straight away is a bit of a gamble but since you’re going down to 12 it’s not really a problem.

What are your other subjects? Business might be one that gives you a break from like science heavy topics

vishnay

God
HSC
Yeah I would say that picking up 4u and doing 10 straight away is a bit of a gamble but since you’re going down to 12 it’s not really a problem.

What are your other subjects? Business might be one that gives you a break from like science heavy topics
Next yr I'm doing:
Physics
Engineering
4U Maths
Adv Eng
Modern History

SplashJuice

HSC
Well despite what people are saying I would say just study enough not to fail, which shouldn't be that hard, maybe you don't even have to study for it not to fail. There's no point for a good ranking/mark because you're dropping it, although if you get a good mark, good for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)