Best UCAT Prep Courses (1 Viewer)

lc299

HSC
Does anyone have any advice on which is the best UCAT prep course to sign up for? The ones I know of are Ace, Matrix, Icanmed and Medentry.

1-99

HSC
N/A
Honestly I wouldn't recommend any of them

Search for the UCAT subreddit, so many good resources and reviews there

erucibon

HSC
N/A
I second not going to a prep course, I went to one and it was completely useless. Just buy books or question banks.

ultra908

HSC
questions r ur best bet to practice for ucat.
I don't think books or non online practice is the best for ucat, u will be able to read strategies and stuff (which is important) but the best way to improve on ucat is practice bcos it is a skills test. The feeling and pressure of doing a computer test is very different to a physical one. e.g. for QR u need to be able to use the online calculator efficiently.

I didnt go to a prep course but i used questions on medentry and it was pretty good

thisischris

HSC
I'm doing ucatmasterclass - they have the online course and online exams to practice on their simulator. I think it's all about knowing the strategies and then testing yourself with the computer test. They have interview tips based on the aus unis so I think a good all rounder - also quite affordable.

GoldrogerDGR8

HSC
N/A
I second not going to a prep course, I went to one and it was completely useless. Just buy books or question banks.
Could you let me know what books I should get for UCAT? and any other resources I'd need. Thank you!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)