HSC Engineering Studies Thoughts / Predictions (1 Viewer)

bobthebob

HSC
yes we exist. Have any notes or anything you'de be willing to trade not much engineering stuff going around

DaBossMan

HSC
yes we exist. Have any notes or anything you'de be willing to trade not much engineering stuff going around
Not many, I haven't really started studying yet lol.
I done a bit for trials but Ill have to find the stuff. Ill put some on if I come across anything good.
How did you go in your trials?

bobthebob

HSC
Not many, I haven't really started studying yet lol.
I done a bit for trials but Ill have to find the stuff. Ill put some on if I come across anything good.
How did you go in your trials?
Not particularly well got 70% raw marks to scaled looks pretty good for engineering but not sure how accurate that is. Have any engineering trial papers I’ve literally seen none

DaBossMan

HSC
Not particularly well got 70% raw marks to scaled looks pretty good for engineering but not sure how accurate that is. Have any engineering trial papers I’ve literally seen none
Nah I looked for ages before my trial couldn't find anything.

bobthebob

HSC
I got 90% in ours which was the Catholic paper. I fluked it a bit though. What raw mark do you reckon you need in the HSC for a band 6?
holy shit 90% can u send through the cahtolic paper i dont have it. rawmarks.info/technologies/engineering-studies/ shows some pretty low marks being scaled to 90's and ive heard that this is the case because of the vagueness of the syllabus not sure how accurate it is though.

2ba3

HSC
how did u go in trials think youll b6?
I got an 82 for trials that were made by the school. Our teacher showed us some of the raw marks from his past students which ranged from 70-90, most got B6's, so with some confidence I would say it's possible.

bobthebob

HSC
I got an 82 for trials that were made by the school. Our teacher showed us some of the raw marks from his past students which ranged from 70-90, most got B6's, so with some confidence I would say it's possible.
hey can u please attach your trial paper too!! theres not much going resources going around for engineering studies

2ba3

HSC
hey can u please attach your trial paper too!! theres not much going resources going around for engineering studies
I'll see if I can get a copy of the exam. Not sure though, may be some copyright issues.

2ba3

HSC
How is everyone studying for engo? And if anyone does Extension 1 maths, how are you splitting up your time between now and then to study for it because I am a bit lost and dont know what to do at this point
I separated questions that were calculation based and worded, worded was further separated into the topics (aeronautics, materials, etc.).

DaBossMan

HSC
How is everyone studying for engo? And if anyone does Extension 1 maths, how are you splitting up your time between now and then to study for it because I am a bit lost and dont know what to do at this point
At this point just HSC past papers.

HSC
Same. I know I already mentioned it but I learn most of it from YouTube. I just watched one today called 'properties and grain structure'.
do u use/watch any specific channels or playlists suited to the course? or just anything u can find?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)