more help needed (1 Viewer)

seano1233211234555

HSC
so basically, if you know any goods books about human experiences or somethin chuck us the deets.

dont recomend book from syllabus like 1984 by george thats unoriginal i need to separate myself from others cus I'm smart and above others, not too be humble but I see myself as talented and dragged back by those that surround me (got 93% in my yearly btw)

might sound like a bit of a god complex except I wouldn't describe myself as god. that would be undermining myself.

you feel me B)

Last edited:

sleepypanda232

HSC
... chuck us??
If you were wondering, I studied Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami as my related. If you're looking for a challenge, and something to set you apart from your peers it's a great choice (postmodern ambiguousness, and not really studied at a high school level so there aren't many "enotes" resources, so you'll have to do some deep research). It's pretty strange and open to a lot of interpretation about the nature of the human experience.

YonOra

HSC
so basically, if you know any goods books about human experiences or somethin chuck us the deets.

dont recomend book from syllabus like 1984 by george thats unoriginal i need to separate myself from others cus I'm smart and above others, not too be humble but I see myself as talented and dragged back by those that surround me (got 93% in my yearly btw)

might sound like a bit of a god complex except I wouldn't describe myself as god. that would be undermining myself.

you feel me B)
Mate,

- Missing capital letter at the start of the message "S"
- "goods books" ?
- don't*
- George*
- recommend*
- A lot of punctuation errors ;)
- wrong use of "too"
- Capital "M" for might
- Capital "T" for that

Maybe not a God...

seano1233211234555

HSC
Mate,

- Missing capital letter at the start of the message "S"
- "goods books" ?
- don't*
- George*
- recommend*
- A lot of punctuation errors ;)
- wrong use of "too"
- Capital "M" for might
- Capital "T" for that

Maybe not a God...
Mate allow it my Grammarly is broken, don't step to me, child.

Also, try to correct my punctuation this time. Exactly, didn't think so. Hate that I am this perfect, can't help it.

Humble yourself.

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Mate allow it my Grammarly is broken, don't step to me, child.

Also, try to correct my punctuation this time. Exactly, didn't think so. Hate that I am this perfect, can't help it.

Humble yourself.
One to talk.

Perfectly shit

Jarjarbinx

Subjects: English (4u), Maths (3u), Drama, Music 1
HSC

you feel me B)
If you're asking for related texts suggestions with Orwell (what I can gather) I would suggest stepping beyond the novel form to 'stand out'. I would recommend poetry, film, performance poetry, essays etc. That being said, any Murakami text is a stellar suggestion for the novel route. Consider even looking into the play form.

Amiri Baraka has some great performance poetry. Looking into Foucault's works (especially on the 'panopticon') could be an interesting link too. Consider articles too. Will Self is a wacky journalist.

My related text was 'The Lives of Others', a German film. Also another great one.

Hope this helps! : )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)