What classifies as a "contemporary" business issue/case study (1 Viewer)

Dubuu

HSC
Hi, everyone

Right now I am doing my BS assignment and it's asking that I use contemporary business issues and case studies. How old can an issue/case study be for it to be contemporary? My teacher says 1-2 years however I heard some other teachers say 5.

I'm just curious what you guys think.
Also Is there a place in like the syllabus that states this? (I'm hoping 5 years is contemporary because I'm too lazy finding newer ones heh.)

Thanks

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi, everyone

Right now I am doing my BS assignment and it's asking that I use contemporary business issues and case studies. How old can an issue/case study be for it to be contemporary? My teacher says 1-2 years however I heard some other teachers say 5.

I'm just curious what you guys think.
Also Is there a place in like the syllabus that states this? (I'm hoping 5 years is contemporary because I'm too lazy finding newer ones heh.)

Thanks
I recommend going with what your teachers say. They're the ones going to be marking it. Maybe ask your teacher if 5 is acceptable or not.

idkkdi

HSC
I recommend going with what your teachers say. They're the ones going to be marking it. Maybe ask your teacher if 5 is acceptable or not.
change your profile pic please. it's breaking my eyes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)