FREE Resources For 40 Subjects! Full Course Notes (1 Viewer)

Duskheaven

HSC

Covered Subjects:
Ancient History / Art / Biology / Business / CAFS / Chemistry / Chinese / Drama / Earth and Environmental Science / Economics / Engineering / English Advanced / English Extension / English Standard / Food Technology / French Beginners & Continuers / Geography / Modern History / History Extension / Hospitality / Investigating Science / IPT / Legal Studies / Maths Advanced / Maths Extension / Maths General / Modern History / PDHPE / Physics / Society and Culture / SSD / SOR 1 & SOR 2 / Spanish + more

A compilation full of the best resources from the fantastic students and teachers. Many of these students were #1, and they're really impressive. Most include full course notes.

Obviously, I'd add this to the resource section of this website if I could, but there are over 3000 documents in here and it would take a prohibitively long period of time. (I also don't have explicit permission from creators to do so)

Last edited:

Keys135

HSC

Attachments

LucyW11

HSC
I am interested in Maths Extension cuz I need it for my IT study

HSC
Thank you, always trying to find good resources for my students to use in addition to my website, this is fantastic stuff, can't thank you enough!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)