How to get vet work experience!! (1 Viewer)

taymccarthy

HSC
Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this i’m kinda new to BOS. I’m currently a year 11 student who due to Covid was unable to complete my year 10 work experience where my school would provide the insurance and any other paperwork necessary.
I’m not sure how many places are willing to take students for work experience especially in this kinda field. I know veterinary courses are very competitive to get into and i feel having missed this chance i’ve been placed behind others so right now i’m looking to get as much experience as possible. If anyone has any tips to get animal related work experience or has previously been accepted into courses such as usyd’s bachelor/dvm double degree and the amount of work experience and ATAR they applied with to be accepted.
Thankyou so much for any help whatsoever and apologies if i’ve laid this out completely wrong!

BadAtStudying

HSC
Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this i’m kinda new to BOS. I’m currently a year 11 student who due to Covid was unable to complete my year 10 work experience where my school would provide the insurance and any other paperwork necessary.
I’m not sure how many places are willing to take students for work experience especially in this kinda field. I know veterinary courses are very competitive to get into and i feel having missed this chance i’ve been placed behind others so right now i’m looking to get as much experience as possible. If anyone has any tips to get animal related work experience or has previously been accepted into courses such as usyd’s bachelor/dvm double degree and the amount of work experience and ATAR they applied with to be accepted.
Thankyou so much for any help whatsoever and apologies if i’ve laid this out completely wrong!
Heyy check out Willoughby vet work experience or Pittwater animal hospital! I’m in year 10 and I’m going to try them and hopefully get a position. Taronga zoo is a other option, but i think its a bit too competitive

idkkdi

HSC
Heyy check out Willoughby vet work experience or Pittwater animal hospital! I’m in year 10 and I’m going to try them and hopefully get a position. Taronga zoo is a other option, but i think its a bit too competitive
apply as early as possible.
first come first serve at most places.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)