Israel Palestine conflict (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stressedadfff

HSC
"Islamophobia" is a propaganda term. No other religion is anywhere near as bad as Islam, which is why I do not treat any other religion like Islam.
Awh cry about it, you scared they’re gonna conquer the world? They probably will and take you with them 🥺🥺

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Who said we don't respect other religions?
There are entire Islamic countries where other religions aren't allowed, and muslims never say a WORD about this. If Australia said Islam isn't allowed, you people would lose your fucking minds. And then there's countries where they're allowed, but they are constantly being murdered for their religion, like christians in Egypt.

SOME people don't respect others, and it doesn't mean that MUSLIMS in their entirely do the same.
Islam was founded by a man who killed anyone who didn't agree with what he said lmao

Also, if you're going to use that defence, then well every black person (according to what you identify by), is islamophobic too. Just because you're demonstrating your hatred for Islam, does not give me the right to assume, every black individual is like that, just like it does not give you the right to generalise an entire Muslim population.
Yeah, no. According to Islamic religious texts, intolerance of other religions is an inherent part of Islam: https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Non-Muslims

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
You hate muslims for being terrorists, correct?
I hate individual terrorists. I don't hate entire races of people.

I hate Israeli Jews for being terrorists too! Get a valid argument babe! Don’t use your own argument against yourself.
Israeli jews are not all terrorists though so you're guilty of anti-semitism.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
They are people 100%, but to dismantle his argument, he keeps bringing religion into it- it's not religious, this isn't a thing between Muslims vs Jews.
Then why is the ruling party of Gaza founded on the basis of explicitly wanting to commit genocide against jews?

stressedadfff

HSC
There are entire Islamic countries where other religions aren't allowed, and muslims never say a WORD about this. If Australia said Islam isn't allowed, you people would lose your fucking minds. And then there's countries where they're allowed, but they are constantly being murdered for their religion, like christians in Egypt.

Islam was founded by a man who killed anyone who didn't agree with what he said lmao

Yeah, no. According to Islamic religious texts, intolerance of other religions is an inherent part of Islam: https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Non-Muslims
Um and I don’t think they wanna come to Christian or ty countries anyway it’s fine.
Just don’t forget Australia’s not a Christian or western country OK big boy? It’s the fucking aboriginals you moron

stressedadfff

HSC
I hate individual terrorists. I don't hate entire races of people.

Israeli jews are not all terrorists though so you're guilty of anti-semitism.
Yh neither are muslims so idgaf either bestie! I think I’m your logic it’s completely ok to be anti Semitic so whatever right?

stressedadfff

HSC
Then why is the ruling party of Gaza founded on the basis of explicitly wanting to commit genocide against jews?
What a pity! The oppressors are getting oppressed? May I love to se that happen ❤❤

Sorry but they should’ve learnt from what they went through. Oh well.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Um and I don’t think they wanna come to Christian or ty countries anyway it’s fine.
Then why did they all lose their fucking minds over trumps muslim travel ban? This thread is full of muslims living in Australia lmao

Just don’t forget Australia’s not a Christian or western country OK big boy? It’s the fucking aboriginals you moron
Okay? Then by this logic, arabs have no right to palestine because they aren't indigenous. Furthermore, nowhere outside of the arabian peninsula was "originally" islamic, so muslim countries like pakistan have no right to murder people for blasphemy.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
What a pity! The oppressors are getting oppressed? May I love to se that happen ❤❤

Sorry but they should’ve learnt from what they went through. Oh well.
Look everyone, we literally have someone calling for race based genocide in this thread. Incredible.

stressedadfff

HSC

The coloniser mentality just like the fucking Israeli dogs. If your yt this isn’t your country either. Go back to Antarctica or some place you belong.

stressedadfff

HSC
Look everyone, we literally have someone calling for race based genocide in this thread. Incredible.
Sure, do you condemn Israeli violence? No, you blame Palestinians for wanting their land back. Why does that hurt you so much little one

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Colonoiser mentally? The reason arab muslims are spread throughout the middle east and north africa is VIOLENT IMPERIALISM you goddamned hypocrite.

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
They're not experiencing genocide. And the ONLY reason hamas haven't commit genocide yet is because Israel have stopped them. If Israel weren't strong enough to defend itself, hamas would have killed every jew they could get their hands on.
Yes it is a genocide, and it’s ethnic cleansing too. Don’t deny the facts

stressedadfff

HSC
Colonoiser mentally? The reason arab muslims are spread throughout the middle east and north africa is VIOLENT IMPERIALISM you goddamned hypocrite.
You were talking about Australia... why so obsessed with arabs geez. If you wanna marry one just say that 😻😻 all that wiki browsing makes sense now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)