Israel Palestine conflict (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
This discussion is about Israel and Palestine only. Keep this discussion to anything relevant to that context. That goes for all of you.

stressedadfff

HSC
Does calling me a loser make you feel better?

Does it distract you from the fact that Palestine can never win?
No one called you a loser I’m just pointing out that this hate stems from being ... a loser Ig 🥱

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
LOOK AHAHAHAHAHAH you’ve fucking been bullied don’t change the subject let’s talk about it. THIS IS SO FUNNY WTF you’ve admitted it. Literally let it all out I get what bullying does I’ve seen people being bullied and it is reallly a tragedy and affects their future, exactly like what’s happening to you
You're the one changing the subject. You're mad that I'm reminding you palestine will lose, so you try and make yourself feel better by convincing yourself that I've been bullied or something

stressedadfff

HSC
Does this make you feel better? Does it make you forget that Palestine will one day cease to exist?
We’ll see, why don’t you have a face to face convo with a Muslim, are you scared you’ll have flashbacks or stutter? If your so brave behind a screen don’t be a pussy face to face I guarantee you’d run away if you see a Arab 100m away

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Guys let's try to maintain civility so we can progress and avoid getting this thread closed! :)
Civility? The person I'm responding to said they support genociding the jews. And you want to talk about civility?

stressedadfff

HSC
You're the one changing the subject. You're mad that I'm reminding you palestine will lose, so you try and make yourself feel better by convincing yourself that I've been bullied or something
Bro you’ve been bullied and spreading your hate towards Islam can you accept that and move on??

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
We’ll see, why don’t you have a face to face convo with a Muslim, are you scared you’ll have flashbacks or stutter? If your so brave behind a screen don’t be a pussy face to face I guarantee you’d run away if you see a Arab 100m away
Two reasons

1. They're dim-witted and tend to resort to violence when their feelings get hurt
2. They smell really bad

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
There are entire Islamic countries where other religions aren't allowed, and muslims never say a WORD about this. If Australia said Islam isn't allowed, you people would lose your fucking minds. And then there's countries where they're allowed, but they are constantly being murdered for their religion, like christians in Egypt.
Don’t say religions aren’t allowed in Muslim countries. In the time of Prophet Muhammad, Jews, Muslims and Christians lived harmoniously and they continue to do so today, don’t go around saying stuff which you’re not even aware of. They’re getting persecuted by extremists groups, this does not define Muslims or Islam, how many times does it need to go through your head. You decide to cover the good with the bad- do you know what real Muslims are doing for the Christians in Egypt? They’re building them Churches- but of course you wouldn’t know that because you decide to generalise an entire population by the actions of a few.

Islam was founded by a man who killed anyone who didn't agree with what he said lmao

Yeah, no. According to Islamic religious texts, intolerance of other religions is an inherent part of Islam: https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Non-Muslims
I don’t even need to press on that link to know it’s fake, I’m a Muslim and I’m telling you that Islam and Muhammad (saw) promote the tolerance of other religions. (If they didn’t, there are 1.7 billion Muslims in the world- do you think you would stand a chance? Hell no).

Didn’t high school teach you to not use wiki for school stuff, now consider for religious matters. You seem like a fool and it’s so frustrating.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Bro you’ve been bullied and spreading your hate towards Islam can you accept that and move on??
Why do I hate Islam?

Is it:

A) 1,400 of violent oppression of other peoples and ongoing oppression of religious and sexual minorities

or

B) yOu WeRe BuLliEd

stressedadfff

HSC
Why do I hate Islam?

Is it:

A) 1,400 of violent oppression of other peoples and ongoing oppression of religious and sexual minorities

or

B) yOu WeRe BuLliEd
B?! That’s the only logical answer should’ve gave more choices my guy

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
I hate individual terrorists. I don't hate entire races of people.

Israeli jews are not all terrorists though so you're guilty of anti-semitism.
Like hell you don’t hate entire races of people? You’ve been generalising all of us throughout this thread countless times, and we didn’t say Jews are the same as Zionists. Most Muslims understand this, unlike yourself who doesn’t understand the difference between Muslims and extremists. Your true colours were evident long ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)