We graduate in 4 days, how do you feel? (1 Viewer)

A1La5

HSC
It's deflating and anticlimactic if you compare it to other years and their graduations (barring 2020 for some schools maybe..?). I've heard that the period between trials and the HSC is one of the best parts of Year 12, where everyone knows each other on a spiritual level and the cohort just gets to enjoy their final days of school with their buddies who they might not see for a long time. Unfortunately the same feeling isn't present when your lessons are conducted online and our peers just hide behind cameras with black names on screens. This is a feeling that the class of 2021 will not get to experience.

It is what it is though... :/

zizi2003_

HSC
Honestly for me it doesn't feel like the end of our schooling. Nothing is marking it and there's no build up to it. There's no atmosphere there's only zoom
i think my school's going to have our official grad ceremony in the beginning of next term '5'
same thing happened with class of 2020 at my school lol

Disssi

HSC
N/A
I'm actually very happy to finish. Looking forward to uni and meeting new people.
Same here, but I wanted spend and cherish those last moments with my teachers and classmates, not a zoom lesson where they acknowledge you then send you a graduation certificate via email. I didn’t have 13 years of schooling for this 😔

sab13562

HSC
Same here, but I wanted spend and cherish those last moments with my teachers and classmates, not a zoom lesson where they acknowledge you then send you a graduation certificate via email. I didn’t have 13 years of schooling for this 😔
Yeah ofc, but what can we do? No one could of anticipated this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)