economics essay predictions? (2 Viewers)

notme123

HSC
cost of non renewables is higher than renewables at the moment coz we haven’t reached economies of scales yet (this is just something i’ve just heard tho, so i might be wrong hahaha) - i guess it’s always a point thag can be made when looking at costs and benefits
no youre right theyre not commercially viable yet

uniqueusername1

HSC
ye but each paragraph will be like 150 words not even. more for some less for others.
not my style lol. I only do 3 paras for any essay. But I go deep in the analysis. Still works, cause as long as you analyse it in detail you'll cook up a 20.

notme123

HSC
G7 and G20 being less then the others im guessing?
ye defs in my notes i wrote "very fkn useless" cuz they are its reliant on cooperation which some countries (AHEM CHINA AND RUSSIA) arent very fond of. but i heard like from rba 60% of gdp changes in aus are cuz of them. idk it was in the answers for a grammar papers

notme123

HSC
Not sure isnt Nafta a bloc?
idk tbh i just know they set some preferential thing where mexico produces cheap stuff which is exported to america idk what the point of it is. my teacher said its a crappier version of the eu except its not a montary uniion

Hiheyhello

HSC
ye but each paragraph will be like 150 words not even. more for some less for others.
i agree
plus that would be more efficient when studying coz u don’t want to just go and learn three in depth and have them ask a specific one in short answer

Siwel

HSC
idk tbh i just know they set some preferential thing where mexico produces cheap stuff which is exported to america idk what the point of it is. my teacher said its a crappier version of the eu except its not a montary uniion
I would pick the other option over this topic unless it was china case study...

Hiheyhello

HSC
not my style lol. I only do 3 paras for any essay. But I go deep in the analysis. Still works, cause as long as you analyse it in detail you'll cook up a 20.
hahaha that’s the difference between us, i’m aiming for 16
i have full faith that you’ll get 20 tho

notme123

HSC
i agree
plus that would be more efficient when studying coz u don’t want to just go and learn three in depth and have them ask a specific one in short answer
i made sure each one i talk about has something niche except for maybe g20 theres not much on that tbh. e.g. oecd has inclusive growth concern. i just know what its called i dont have any examples of it

notme123

HSC
hoping for a labour markets essay ngl
Something amazing like "To what extent has labour market policies been effective at acheiving full employment/price stability in recent years." I've never done a trends essay (going by periods not impacts) but i feel for this i would vibe with it.
but its to what extent so i think you have to talk about other things like mp. like i dont think labour policy had much impact during the mining boom it was mainly mp and external factors

Siwel

HSC
These would be my thoughts on the questions in order
1. Explain how the recent changes in the BoP can be attributed to current economic issues (something like that)
2. With reference to one other country explain the effects of EG, economic development and distribution of income

3. Assess the recent effectiveness of Monetary policy on unemployment and price stability
4. Assess the lasting effects of microeconomic reform and how it has influenced Australian's standards of living

kinda on the spot

notme123

HSC
These would be my thoughts on the questions in order
1. Explain how the recent changes in the BoP can be attributed to current economic issues (something like that)
2. With reference to one other country explain the effects of EG, economic development and distribution of income

3. Assess the recent effectiveness of Monetary policy on unemployment and price stability
4. Assess the lasting effects of microeconomic reform and how it has influenced Australian's standards of living

kinda on the spot
wow these are actually decent guesses. they sound like hsc questions. esp the last one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)