• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Physics essay questions (1 Viewer)

Run hard@thehsc

HSC
I have a physics argument based essay question for my assessment task. It is based on the speed of light, more specifically on how scientists derived the speed of light (more relating to measurement types and accuracy). If any could think of essay questions, posting them below will be helpful!

vishnay

God
HSC
I have a physics argument based essay question for my assessment task. It is based on the speed of light, more specifically on how scientists derived the speed of light (more relating to measurement types and accuracy). If any could think of essay questions, posting them below will be helpful!
this is so sad

y ur phys teachers like this

but yeah just know ur info on historical and contemporary methods of measuring the speed of light

amdspotter

HSC
this is so sad

y ur phys teachers like this

but yeah just know ur info on historical and contemporary methods of measuring the speed of light
Apparently the essay question will be broad and open ended and will require our research on two historical and contemporary methods. Are there any questions that you could think of?

vishnay

God
HSC
Apparently the essay question will be broad and open ended and will require our research on two historical and contemporary methods. Are there any questions that you could think of?
just comb through past papers and find the long response questions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)