Modern History 2021 HSC Exam Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Anaya R

HSC
gl fellas. gonna go revise civil rights and pw. the other 2 are too easy. in regards to essay memorisation ive never been one to memorise an essay so im going to fluke it.
You don't need to memorise essays. You just need to be able to link the content and structure it. If you give a judgement as well, the markers will give you brownie points :)

stressedadfff

HSC
so im xtremely fked like really really badly ended up sleeping the entire day anyone else/?????>wjkd,gfj,eagfkerhdg,hj

uniqueusername1

HSC
yeah business investment and reduced portfolio investment

cause business investment has nothing to do with BOP so you can assume it means investing into domestic business = higher X
honestly that could be it. Cause reduced portfolio = less returns on dividends and rent

however, increased investment. Doesn't that necessitate to increased outflows in the form of profits = worsened NPY?

honestly all of them were wrong lol. You just had to choose the least wrong

santavself

HSC
Left an hour early because I had one question left and I could care less about my mark. Test was pretty easy my option f question for section 2 was a bit fucked but except that I did okay. Was a pretty solid test

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Left an hour early because I had one question left and I could care less about my mark. Test was pretty easy my option f question for section 2 was a bit fucked but except that I did okay. Was a pretty solid test
oh yah early entry, did you get anything from srs

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
i thought u can't leave unless u feel sick or ur disrupting others

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)