SRS Thread (1 Viewer)

triviajeon

HSC
SRS offers are out tomorrow at 7:30am! What are you hoping for? What did you get! We can celebrate and cry together tomorrow
How do you know if you have received SRS? Also, it's not for all universities right? (I hope I do not sound like a noob)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Don’t you have to be in a gateway school to get SRS for unsw?
If a student attends one of the schools on this list, then they are eligible to apply for UNSW's Gateway Admission Pathway:

Keep in mind that UAC has replaced the Educational Access Schemes (EAS) S01E school list with Socio-Economic Indexes for Areas (SEIFA) to identify Low Socio-Economic Status (LSES) applicants for undergraduate admission. UAC will identify all applicants with a residential address in the lowest 25% of areas, as ranked by the SEIFA index, and apply an EAS adjustment to support their application for admission:

hatterene

HSC
oh yeah, what jimmy linked is one way to get into srs if you're lucky. otherwise, it just depends on your geographical area. i got conditional for law/bus at unsw and i live in cabramatta, whilst i have a friend from a nearby area who got unconditional for the same degree so i don't understand how it works

specificagent1

HSC
oh yeah, what jimmy linked is one way to get into srs if you're lucky. otherwise, it just depends on your geographical area. i got conditional for law/bus at unsw and i live in cabramatta, whilst i have a friend from a nearby area who got unconditional for the same degree so i don't understand how it works
unsw gateway doesnt do unconditional

hatterene

HSC
i have no idea how the unsw srs process works tbh. though, i haven't heard of any unconditional for usyd?

Greninja340

HSC
bruh how do they determine which schools are eligible for Gateway?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
bruh how do they determine which schools are eligible for Gateway?
According to UNSW, Gateway schools are identified by taking the three-year average of Index of Community Socio-Educational Advantage (ICSEA) score for schools across NSW.

hatterene

HSC
did anyone get any offers for round 2? also if you get an unconditional offer, you move it off your uac preferences right?

specificagent1

HSC
I didn't get anything today </3 but last round i got uts double degree law commerce unconditional. what about you!!
didnt get anything and wasnt expecting anything haha. didnt change my preference because there was nothing i wanted lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)