Math Advanced Prediction/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

cloud_berry

HSC
wait where do you view your raw marks?

also have you guys seen the amount of news on the difficulty of the maths test omg, im definitely screwed

icycledough

HSC
wait where do you view your raw marks?
You won't get your raw marks for the HSC exams unless you want to pay to view your exam. I think it's about $50-70, so not the cheapest in that regard. I don't really see any benefit to it, as universities will consider your HSC mark (if you are looking to get bonus points for specific courses).

Greninja340

HSC
You won't get your raw marks for the HSC exams unless you want to pay to view your exam. I think it's about $50-70, so not the cheapest in that regard. I don't really see any benefit to it, as universities will consider your HSC mark (if you are looking to get bonus points for specific courses).
is it 50-70 per paper?

zbolland

HSC
ah wait nvm one of them was more about 2020, theres two on todays exam but theyre both paywalled unfortunately :(
yeah they’re all paywalled but the media is already onto it

the 4u exam was apparently borderline impossible

my friend who is rank 1 at top selective school for 4u said he did 50+ pps and reckons a 60-70 will be a band 6😞

icycledough

HSC
On NESA's website, it says this:

Results Check, Mark Reports and Examination Responses services
Order these fee-based results services in the Results Services area of your Students Online account. Credit card transactions will incur a 0.58% surcharge. Orders will be delivered to your account within 20 working days.

For 2021 HSC students, these services are available from 25 January 2022 to 10 June 2022. Your Students Online account closes on 30 June 2022 so ensure you save/print your order before then.

HSC Results Check
If you feel an examination mark is not consistent with your expectation, the HSC Results Check service is available for a small fee per course. This service is an opportunity to confirm your marks were processed correctly. It does not involve a re-mark of examination responses.

The HSC Results Check service verifies:

• the marker’s intention for each mark awarded, as recorded on the original source document, has been accurately captured on the NESA system
  • where any question is recorded as a non-attempt, the student has not made an attempt at the question
  • that where responses have been marked digitally onscreen, the student's whole response has been accurately scanned and indexed to the correct student/course/question
  • the objective responses on the system match the student’s intentions as recorded on their multiple-choice answer sheet
  • any other variations such as a student attempting incorrect combinations of question options.
Cost
$36.90 for English (Standard) and English (Advanced).
$18.95 per course for all other courses.

HSC Examination Responses service
You can request a copy of your examination responses for each course you studied that had a written examination. This service is not a re-mark of examination responses.

Each response is a copy of what you wrote only, and does not contain any marks allocated by the marker(s).

A request for examination responses includes a results check if this has not already been ordered.

You may also request a report of the raw marks allocated for each question in your examination response.

The final date for requesting this service is 10 June 2022.

Cost
$39.10 per course, plus the cost of a results check if this has not already been ordered.

So this may answer any questions you may have.

specificagent1

HSC

my friend who is rank 1 at top selective school for 4u said he did 50+ pps and reckons a 60-70 will be a band 6😞
someone send the exams to the media

specificagent1

HSC
On NESA's website, it says this:

Results Check, Mark Reports and Examination Responses services
Order these fee-based results services in the Results Services area of your Students Online account. Credit card transactions will incur a 0.58% surcharge. Orders will be delivered to your account within 20 working days.

For 2021 HSC students, these services are available from 25 January 2022 to 10 June 2022. Your Students Online account closes on 30 June 2022 so ensure you save/print your order before then.

HSC Results Check
If you feel an examination mark is not consistent with your expectation, the HSC Results Check service is available for a small fee per course. This service is an opportunity to confirm your marks were processed correctly. It does not involve a re-mark of examination responses.

The HSC Results Check service verifies:

• the marker’s intention for each mark awarded, as recorded on the original source document, has been accurately captured on the NESA system
  • where any question is recorded as a non-attempt, the student has not made an attempt at the question
  • that where responses have been marked digitally onscreen, the student's whole response has been accurately scanned and indexed to the correct student/course/question
  • the objective responses on the system match the student’s intentions as recorded on their multiple-choice answer sheet
  • any other variations such as a student attempting incorrect combinations of question options.
Cost
$36.90 for English (Standard) and English (Advanced).
$18.95 per course for all other courses.

HSC Examination Responses service
You can request a copy of your examination responses for each course you studied that had a written examination. This service is not a re-mark of examination responses.

Each response is a copy of what you wrote only, and does not contain any marks allocated by the marker(s).

A request for examination responses includes a results check if this has not already been ordered.

You may also request a report of the raw marks allocated for each question in your examination response.

The final date for requesting this service is 10 June 2022.

Cost
$39.10 per course, plus the cost of a results check if this has not already been ordered.

So this may answer any questions you may have.
show how much is it?

Jojofelyx

HSC

pretty sure itll be like 82 or smthn, just me alongside some others at my school just very much suck very very badly hence the appaling reactions. I dont think any 'smart' grinder lads/gals have said anything as of now for 4u. They prolly sitting in the back giggling away at their raw 95s.

specificagent1

HSC
they will froth over it since they’re all old and haven’t done maths since the second world war

it would spark revolts in every retirement village across the state as they try and figure out why kenzo’s solar alarm isn’t working
YES LMAO

zbolland

HSC
pretty sure itll be like 82 or smthn, just me alongside some others at my school just very much suck very very badly hence the appaling reactions. I dont think any 'smart' grinder lads/gals have said anything as of now for 4u. They prolly sitting in the back giggling away at their raw 95s.
trust me i’m referring to the king of all grinder lads lmao, they’re not happy hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)