2021 Love thread (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
now is the time for action tbh ;) uni life + ur degree now doesn't matter so why not
yessir

thing is the whole of this year was online which is bs I met like nobody, only met up with my dent friends pre lockdown but they're just my mates

next year I will do more mingling ; )

uniqueusername1

HSC
SO

once upon a time this year my ass was employed, and after work I went to get oporto's and I had a moment with one of the employees he was very cute. it was getting late and I was the only customer so besides taking my order, he didn't have much else to do so he just stood still at the front while I waited, was kind of awkward

at one point I looked up and I realised he had been staring at me the whole time and when I noticed he looked away, then I looked away very flustered

I got the most loaded box of chilli cheese chips that day I reckon he told the other employees in the back to give me that special treatment yea ; ))
I totally felt a connection at the end when he said thanks have a great day, this is the most action I've gotten in my 18 yrs of existence
mate just go back to that oporto same time

if he's there good if he's not just have some food

opportunities don't grow on trees

uniqueusername1

HSC
can i fifth wheel, i just want a free ticket
change of plan someone leak which cinema they are going and what time

me u and vish jump @specificagent1 (already on our bucket list) then we borrow his wallet and free gold class for the boys

killing two birds with one stone

specificagent1

HSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)