Biology Predictions/Thoughts (5 Viewers)

cloud_berry

HSC
i just said it can increase sperm short term but reduce fertility long term , no idea if that’s correct
also, the urine test not showing ovulation was 2 right? i changed my answer last minute i hope that’s correct

nini.nico

HSC
i just said it can increase sperm short term but reduce fertility long term , no idea if that’s correct
also, the urine test not showing ovulation was 2 right? i changed my answer last minute i hope that’s correct
yep i said strip 2 as well

nini.nico

HSC
I feel bad for the marker reading my, idk wtf I wrote for that question it probs gon give them eye cancer or some shit
reminds me, i was surprised they included almost nothing abt the technologies of eye/ear/kidney
only one i remember was justifying technology for the bad hearing patient and it was 3 marks 💀

zizi2003_

HSC
TF WAS THE TESTOSTERONE QUESTION AND THE 9 MARKER
I FAILED THE LAST QUESTION TFFFF

zizi2003_

HSC
ok wait for testosterone i said that sperm production becomes low coz of negative feedback loop or whateva
and last question i was like it prevents interbreeding UGHHHH WHAT DID YALL SAY FOR THIS ONE

cloud_berry

HSC
For the last question i feel like i just kept repeating what the question was explaining, I thought the main point that they’re trying to prevent the transgenic alleles from escaping into the wild population, I literally couldn’t think of any other method that contributes to biodiversity

zizi2003_

HSC
For the last question i feel like i just kept repeating what the question was explaining, I thought the main point that they’re trying to prevent the transgenic alleles from escaping into the wild population, I literally couldn’t think of any other method that contributes to biodiversity
LITERALLY WTF
i think the last question is the determining factor for a high band 5/band6 and a low band 6/high band 6 for sureeee

zizi2003_

HSC
ok imho the mcq and short answers were very easy
i just didnt like the 9 marker ughhhh frick

nini.nico

HSC
ok wait for testosterone i said that sperm production becomes low coz of negative feedback loop or whateva
and last question i was like it prevents interbreeding UGHHHH WHAT DID YALL SAY FOR THIS ONE
brah i said it prevents the need to keep them in captivity for the sake of reproduction and went with it 💀
also the techniques were kinda whack

cloud_berry

HSC
oh fuck i didn’t include any terminology for that but i said it can increase inhibin which equals low fertility so hopefully thats correct, i honestly don’t know how to read those negative feedback graphs i just winged it

Leadmen4y

HSC
9 marker's focus was on how u interpret the techniques like how they contribute to protecting biodiversity its obvious that the point is to ensure transgenes don't contaminate the natural gene pool but the main part is how the techniques prevent that from happening

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)