HONOUR ROLL Out Early?? (8 Viewers)

Jojofelyx

HSC
Sir I don't know if you're a troll or just extremely nervous but it is not only external marks
Lets just, let him have this one, guess he'll find out the harsh way (although i kinda hope not cuz the dude seems proper stressed about it, i'm praying they exclusively forgot to put his name down for all his b6's)

After all, it could even be based off raw marks as suggested on the hsc discussion group right !?!?! Hundreds upon hundreds of people getting above raw 90s seems appropriate.

Luke322

HSC
Lets just, let him have this one, guess he'll find out the harsh way (although i kinda hope not cuz the dude seems proper stressed about it, i'm praying they exclusively forgot to put his name down for all his b6's)

After all, it could even be based off raw marks as suggested on the hsc discussion group right !?!?! Hundreds upon hundreds of people getting above raw 90s seems appropriate.
That wouldn't make any sense either; a raw 90 in a mediocre scaling subject should scale to like a 94. THere's no way so many people got that kind of score in each subject.

ahmed.f

HSC
I don't believe it is raw 90s

I believe it could be aligned 90s

Eagle Mum

HSC
N/A
7 1st in the states for maths advanced.. not suprising I guess considering how many people get 100 in the external exam.
I wonder if anyone at JRAHS sat the Adv Maths exam. The only subject a student has achieved first in state is agriculture.

Luke322

HSC
I wonder if anyone at JRAHS sat the Adv Maths exam. The only subject a student has achieved first in state is agriculture.
Very good point, usually Ruse dominates maths state ranks, something's up with that.

vishnay

God
HSC
is this the thread where everyone's gonna reveal their atar and if they got any state ranks?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)